1. welcome to beverly hills

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Stacey sat on top next to JJ and Jane sat in front of her. Layla took her seat in front of Asher, something she would still throw up in her mouth about when they were all over each other.

She looked out in the courtyard to see where Clayton was but instead, saw Jordan walking up with Spencer.

He introduced him to everyone. "Meet the crew. This is Hadley, Layla, and Jane. Up top, Lucy, JJ, Asher, and Stacey."

"Don't forget Clayton!" Clayton Hopkins ran up the steps and sat down next to his girlfriend, Stacey. He kissed her cheek and set down a sandwich next to her. "Sorry I'm late, I got lunch for the two of us."

Stacey held his hand. "Thank you, baby."

"I'm Spencer." The new kid dabbed up the guys and sat down next to Layla.

"Hey," Jordan sat down in front of Stacey and kissed Hadley. She didn't know what they were really, but she ignored it and turned her attention back to Spencer.

"You and Asher play the same position," Jordan pointed out to Spencer. Stacey wanted to punch him for bringing that up; she knows how competitive her brother is.

"Oh receiver, huh?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah, broke the school record for receptions last year," Asher proudly stated.

"And the record for most dropped passes," Stacey joked, knowing how to get under her brother's skin. Asher looked back at her with a glare. "Oh my lord, I'm just joking. He's decent."

Everyone in the group laughed, even Spencer. "I broke the receptions record at my school too."

"So how are you liking Beverly so far?" Layla asks him.

"It's okay, I guess." Spencer looked fondly at Layla, making Asher have an immediate resentment towards him.

"I know it probably feels like lost footage or rich kids from Instagram, but it's not so bad when you give it a chance," Layla tells him.

Spencer nods. "I'm sure it'll grow on me."

"Hey so lay it on me," Asher takes a sip of his water before he continues, "crips or bloods."

"Ash," Stacey warns him, but he waves her off.

Spencer looks back at him. "Excuse me?"

"I'm just trying to check out a crip walk for real," he nonchalantly says. "I've only seen one on Youtube."

"Yo yo yo he's just joking man, ignore him," Jordan tells him.

"Asher you wouldn't know a crip walk if it bit you in the damn white ass," JJ jokes with him.

Jane and Stacey both looked at each other, not finding any of this funny.

"That didn't sound like a joke to me, bro." Spencer leans forward like he's ready to fight.

"Don't be so sensitive," Asher says.

"Sensitive?" Spencer stands up fully this time, eyeing Asher down. Thinking twice about it, he picks up his bag. "Hey, yo, thanks for the welcome."