19

Heya! Look who is here?

Inaara!

Well just say I have a valid reason for my MIA.

Actually I discontinued my medical studies as it took toll on me. Let's just say, being a doctor is not as rosy or Godly as many put it.

Anyway, suddenly dropping my dream took a toll on me. Now that I'm free of those clutches and all, let's see how I shape my future, as I'm not gonna sit idle. I haven't yet decided what I'm going to do in my life. Have to take each step carefully as of now you could say I'm walking on eggshells.

Prior to this, I was engaged to be married with a man, now let's say I don't know where I stand, as my in law's weren't interested in me but my profession and degree. Now that I won't be having that rosy prefix infront of my name, they are having second thoughts about the relation.
I want to call it off for good as I wasn't interested in it from the start, but just say according to my mom I was engaged for about 2 and half years so it will leave a black spot on my character and all, she is behaving like a typical Indian mother, I can't blame her as the society is too obnoxious to live in. 

I don't want to be on mercy of them, but I'll try and convince my mom against this relation as I believe we will get married to the one we are destined. I thought he'll be my Arnav Singh Raizada but now I'll have to start searching for my Arnav.

I'm thinking to start my search on Amazon, then shift to Flipkart, followed by snapdeal, eBay, etc...

If any of you get a glimpse of my Arnav Singh Raizada, can you please send him to me or better hold him up so that I can ship him off to my place.

Now coming back to the update, I wrote this around a month back, and I thought to draft some more but now I thought other wise.  Next updates will be be longer, earlier and hopefully better.

Gupta House

"Shagun and Roka is done. Next is engagement!" Anjali announced gleefully, looking at everyone. 

Dadi nodded and turned towards Panditji and requested, "Panditji, can you give the auspicious days for engagement and other rituals?"

Panditji nodded and opened his book. He looked into for a while and turned some pages doing some calculations.

Meanwhile Arnav looked at Khushi who was looking down. He can't make out is she shy or uneasy.  He can handle an uneasy Khushi, but a shy Khushi will be a treat for him.