9

It's been week since the engagement of Aakash and Payal,  Khushi started avoiding him.

He has sent many messages to meet her and she made some or the other excuse. He was annoyed with her. Why can't she meet him for once. He so badly wants to proceed in his relationship with her and she is one nut case.

He knew Shyam wasn't right for his sister as one day he saw him come out of a restaurant with a lady whom Shyam claimed to be his client, but he isn't a ASR for nothing. That instant a small doubt grew inside him regarding shyam and he ordered Aman for a complete background check but it came clean. He warned Shyam go be careful and let him go as he didn't have any proof for his activities to show to his sister.

Now, he has a solid proof in the name of Khushi Kumari Gupta, she can help him remove shyam from his sister's life but this woman is something, and up on that his feelings isn't helping either.

He has already made a move but let's see what it will result in.

               *********

RM

"Khushiji, can you please come to our house with Payalji?" Anjali asked on the phone.

"......"

"Yes, everything is alright. We just want you both to meet someone!"

"....."

"Ok, I'll wait for you. Come soon!" Anjali said and hanged the call.

"Nani she said she will be here in an hour. Actually she is in Mandir and Payalji is at home. So, it will take time for them to reach here."

"Good, where is Damadji?" Nani asked

"He is at work, I didn't tell him about her. Let him come, he will be surprised seeing her."

"Ok, Call me when she is down."

"Anjali, Chote kahan hai?"
(Anjali, where is Chote?)

"Dadi, he is at office. I called him but Aman said he is in a meeting. He will come home as soon as he is done with it!"

"Hmm, what about Damadji?"

"I think he will be here anytime soon!"

Just then they heard doorbell and Anjali said

"I think it's Khushiji and Payalji!"

"Who are they?"

"Dadi you forgot, Payalji is engaged to Aakash and Khushiji is her sister."

"So, what are they doing here in groom's house!"

"I called them here and please don't tell anything bad to them. They are here because I called them to meet you."

Anjali whispered seeing them coming inside.

"Namaste Anjaliji!" They both greeted smiling and gave a confused look seeing a old woman with a stern look beside her.

"Namaste Khushiji and Payalji, she is my Dadi and Dadi she is Payalji, Aakash is going to marry her and she is Khushiji, her sister."

Payal and Khushi greeted her and bend down to touch her feet. This impressed Dadi and she blessed them wholeheartedly. They both relaxed seeing Dadi softening towards them.

Seeing that Anjali said

"Don't worry, My Dadi just looks strict from outside but she is very sweet, just like coconut."

They both smiled and sat down on the sofa.

"I heard you both are from Lucknow.." Dadi started

"Yes Dadiji."