1.

Khushi entered RM wiping her tears and faking a smile so that no one should know that she was crying..

"Arrey khushiji you came!!" Anjali exclaimed seeing khushi coming.

"Yes Anjaliji, woh I wanted to say something!!" Khushi said hesitantly as she was sure Anjali will break down on knowing her husband's true colour.

"What Khushiji, is everything alright??" Anjali asked concerned.

"Yes it's just that....."

"Anjali bitiya, where is the Pujaa ki thaal??" Nani asked from Mandir.

"Wait a minute Khushiji, I'll be back in a jiffy!!" Khushi nodded her head and sat on the sofa waiting for her. She was tensed on knowing Anjali's reaction. What if Anjali denied believing her? What will she do then. What if Shyam weaved another web of lies blaming her.

She is just surrounded by problems with no solution. First her babuji who is in wheel chair, her jiji's marriage, her broken engagement, Shyam's lust towards Her, Anjali's dreamworld, Arnavji's marriage. From when did Arnavji's marriage tensed her. She chided herself for thinking about him when he is all set to marry lavanya..

She came out of her thoughts hearing Anjali's cry. She went towards her to see what happened. She saw Anjali clutching her broken mangalsutra in her hand and crying and nani consoling her.

"What happened??" Khushi asked concerned.

"Woh my mangalsutra was stuck in the thaal, when I tried to remove it, it broke!! This is inauspicious na Nani!!"

"It's nothing like that bitiya, you just ask panditji it's solution!!"

"Yes you are right Nani, I'll call him right away. What if Shyamji got hurt due to this!!" Anjali exclaimed frightened with the thought.

Khushi stood numb seeing the love Anjali has towards Shyam. She use to praise the love she had for her husband but now she is cursing the same love. If not for her blind-love for Shyam, Anjali would have known the true colours of her husband long back!!

"Naniji, I'll be right back!!" Saying this khushi went out of the house not listening to nani's call.

Outside the house Khushi stood there crying. She is sure Anjali can't take this betrayal of her husband. The woman who is restless when a mangalsutra broke, who fasts every Monday for the long living of her husband can't take that he is cheating behind her back.

Khushi gasped as someone kept a hand on her shoulder. She turned and saw it was none other than Arnav. She threw herself in his arms and sobbed hysterically.

Arnav didn't understand the reason of her state. She is crying from yesterday. He hushed her rubbing her back.

"Shh!!! Calm down Khushi!!" Arnav consoled her rubbing her back. But she was nowhere to listen.

"What happened khushi that you are crying from yesterday that too this badly??" Arnav asked seeing her calming down.

Khushi came to her senses hearing him. She can't understand that he is the same person who is comforting her when some times he is the reason of her tears.

"Woh.. woh   I'm sorry!!" 

"I'll accept your sorry when you say me the reason of crying!! As far as I remember I didn't say you anything which can make you cry!!"

"Don't you think you are giving too much importance to your self?? You are no one to me to make me cry!!!"

"Really?? Here I thought I'm in the only person in this world who can make the happy go lucky girl, chirpy khushi cry. If you are saying then maybe I didn't make you cry!!"

"Huh!!! You are rakshas (beast), a laad governer who makes every person in his office cry!!"

"So, aren't you working for me, then I make you cry too!!"

"No, you are not that bad but there are some people who are even worse than you who don't even know the meaning of humanity!!" Khushi said bitterly.

"What happened Khushi, from yesterday you are crying?? Did anyone say you anything or did your fiancèe say anything, because as far as I remember you aren't happy with this relation!!"

"Woh... actually.........." Khushi was about to continue but was cut off by Shyam.

"Namaste khushiji, how are you??" Shyam asked slickering a smile.

"Naniji was asking me, I'll go and see what she needs.." saying this khushi went from there ignoring his question which didn't go unnoticed by Arnav.

"It doesn't look nice salesaahab, marrying one girl and hugging another behind your fiancèe. These types of girls needs someone to trap. See after engaging someone she is ready to come to you. These types of girls are pro...." Shyam was going to complete but Arnav held his neck in a tight grip preventing him to say anything.

"Not.a.word.against.her!!" Arnav punched these words tightening his hold on his neck.

Shyam started coughing which made Arnav to release his hold.

"I won't tolerate anything against her not from a person like you. And who are you to say something about her. You met her yesterday and did PhD on her already, great!!!" Arnav exclaimed surprised. Something is surely fishy Arnav noted.

"Your Di said about her to me and from the way she interferes in every matter says that all. She was here to train lavanyaji but now trying to control everything. She just wants to impress everyone especially naniji, so that she can marry you, as she knows that naniji dislikes your girl friend cum fiancèe."

"That's enough!! You better keep your mouth shut and concentrate on Di and let me concentrate on my family. I noticed you are taking very long trips, if I find anything wrong then you are gone Mr Jha!!" Saying this Arnav went from there controlling his anger.

Shyam who was burning in anger seeing Khushi in Arnav's arms was not satisfied. He can see the closeness between the two. He has to do something so make Arnav marry lavanya as soon as possible or else khushi will become Arnav's wife. Thinking something he went out of the house .

Lavanya smiled sadly seeing the possesiveness of Arnav towards khushi that he is ready to hurt anyone who said bad about her be that anyone his di's husband. She wished someone in her life like this to come.

••••••••••••••••

'How dare he say something like that about khushi. How dare he relate her to those women. My khushi is the purest woman in the world. He doesn't know anything about her and saying so absurd. I wish I could kill him, if not for di I would have killed him then and there for saying about my Khushi' Arnav thought burning in anger pacing at the poolside. Somehow he cooled his and anger and went downstairs to speak to Khushi.

That's all for now, I said I will be posting after completing my other story but I couldn't control writing it..

Do give your reviews and don't forget to click 🌟it...