11

Hello Gals!

I'm back with the update before that I want to tell you that I have 500+ followers and I get less that 50 comments and 200 votes.

May I ask the reason, Why?

I mean I have so many followers, get so many reads and only 35-40 % of them vote and 10-20% of them comment.

Why do you follow me when you don't want to vote or comment on my stories.

I don't need the followers when I don't get the votes and comments.

I won't stop writing even if I get handful of votes but by following me just for fun hurts. It's like giving an hope and destroying it.

Please unfollow me as I don't like so many followers on my profile. Because you are just following me not supporting me and my works.

It's like I have so many followers and not many vote and comment on my stories.

There are some readers who vote and comment while they aren't following me. Atleast they are supporting me.

If you are a silent reader and don't want anyone to know that you are voting on my story or commenting them PM me your thoughts about the update. I'll be glad to read them.

By this I'll know your reviews.

For Heaven's sake follow me only when you want to vote and comment on my stories or else please unfollow me.

I don't mind if I have 10, 50, 100, 500, 1k, 100k or so followers I need votes and comments.

Now you can start reading.

_____________________________

Arnav rang the door bell of Gupta House and stood there impatiently tapping his leg on the floor.

"Who is there Nandkishore??" Buaji asked before opening the door and stood embarrassed seeing Arnav in front of her.

"Oh Arnav bitwa! Come in come in.." Buaji said sheepishly.

"Err... Buaji, if Khushi is ready we can leave. I don't want to be late.."

"Yes she is ready, let me call her. Khushi! look who came.."

"Coming buaji!" Khushi answered knowing Arnav Singh Raizada is at the door. Her raced heart beats is the proof. She calmed herself and left towards the living room.

Arnav was mesmerized with her appearance. She was looking too good in a royal blue colour Saree. Blue colour was doing great to her complexion.