8

Hey guys!!

"Come Lavanyaji, let me help you to pack the bags!!"

"That's not needed as they are already packed. Let's go down, today is your sister's engagement you should be with her!"

"But you are also my best friend, I should be with you too when you need me the most!!"

"No Chamkili. It's right I need a shoulder to cry on but I won't as I chose this fate and I have to live with it!!"

"Lavanyaji, if you need anything and a friend you know I'm just a call away!!"

"I know it Chamkili, I'm glad you are my true friend unlike Sim and Pam!!" Lavanya said hugging her close to her heart.

"It's ok Lavanyaji, we can be in touch on phone!!"

"Yes and we can video chat anytime."

"Video chat? I don't know how to do it and I don't even have a laptop."

"It's ok Chamkili, we can speak anytime on phone!!"

"Thank you so much Chamkili for being there for me, for guiding me throughout and showing me what is true and what is wrong. I'll be forever indebted with you!"

"Please speak talk such things, it doesn't suit you. You are better being rude than being grateful!!" Khushi and Lavanya giggled recalling their days.

There was a knock on the door saying they both were called downstairs. Sighing they left.

"Khushiji, come where were you??" Shyam asked with a sickening smile.

Khushi was shocked with his audacity but hid it with an awkward smile.

"I was just with Lavanyaji, I'm hungry let me go and eat something." Saying this Khushi ran from there.

Arnav clenched his fists seeing all this and vowed to keep Shyam away from Khushi.

Where as Lavanya was confused seeing Khushi running away, giving an excuse she too went behind her.

"What happened Chamkili, why did you run away from there?"

Khushi didn't know what to answer but said

"Woh, I don't know him na so I'm not comfortable to speak to him..."

"Ok, come let's eat."

Lavanya was perplexed with her explanation but let it go without much thought.

Everyone left after the party except Guptas as they were waiting for Khushi who was with Lavanya in her room.

"Anjali can you please call Khushi, it's almost time for her father's medicines so we will leave." Garima requested politely.

"Ok aunty, let me see."

"If it's so urgent you can leave Garimaji, Khushi bitiya can come later with the driver or Aakash will drop him." Nani said understanding their need to reach the house.

"No it's ok, we will wait for her!!"

"Nani is right aunty, these days they became so close to each other and aren't ready to leave." Anjali said chucking at their friendship.

"Ok then, we will leave." Buaji said and folded her hands to greet them.

"I'll ask the driver to drop you all."

"No we have our cab waiting for us.."

As soon as they left Khushi came down and looked around confused not seeing her family.