2.

Hello guys!!!

I know I'm very late. What to do, I drafted one update and saved here on wattpad after sometime I opened to edit it but  it got disappeared. I checked and rechecked, but no use. I did trouble shooting too. I didn't get any thing. Later I complained to wattpad support team and still they are helping me to restore my draft!!! It happened around a month ago..
I waited and waited but got no response... so fed with them I wrote it again but there are many changes here.....

Proof readed by kattyarshi

Arnav descended the stairs searching for khushi but didn't find her anywhere neither in Mandir with his Di nor in kitchen. He noticed his Di was sad but he cared less as for now his Khushi was his priority. He know his di is busy moping over her husband. He thought that jijaji didn't take his lunch or forgot to do the breakfast or is planning to return late or he is travelling somewhere or the list goes on.. He sighed, she can't see anything apart from her husband...

Where's my Khushi?

What the!! When did Khushi became 'his Khushi' He wondered.

From the time you laid your eyes upon her and now she is surely yours as you yourself is running behind a chit of a girl leaving your precious work which you didn't do that for your di whom you claim to be your world!! Whispered his heart.

Sighing he continued searching for her.

He asked HariPrakash who was passing by.

"HP, did you see Khushi anywhere??" Arnav asked looking around for a glimpse of the lady his heart is yearning for.

"Yes bhaiya, she went to terrace to keep the pickle in the Sun!!" HP replied wondering as from when did his Arnav Bhaiya started asking about the sweet Khushi didi. As far as his knowledge he doesn't like his didi around in house and now he himself is asking about her.

Poor HP doesn't know that his Bhaiya has fallen in love with his didi!!

"Ok, you carry on your work!!" Saying this Arnav marched towards the terrace.

Nodding he left from there to continue his work but his thoughts were still lingering on the strange encounter with Arnav.

Terrace

Arnav reached the terrace to see it's door open, now he is sure that Khushi is on the terrace.

There khushi was crying for her broken heart and broken engagement which had no connection with each other. Sensing some foot steps coming towards her she hurriedly wiped the tears on her face and started mixing the pickled jar.

"Khushi!!" Arnav called softly to which she pretended that she didn't hear anything. She wondered how come he called her so softly as every time he yells her name even when she is at one hand distance from him.