3.

Hello guys!!!

Proof readed by kattyarshi

Arnav knew this was unexpected. He has accepted his feelings for her then he has to move forward, one step at a time. The first step was to earn her forgiveness by apologizing to her. He can't give her gifts like he does to others. He knew she needed apology. A true, heart felt one which he tried. Now it's up to her to forgive him...

He saw her with a hope, a hope which can brighten up his and their future, a hope that can bring a lot of happiness in his and their life, a hope that can give him a chance to explore the feelings of love, care, possessiveness  , a hope that can make him live the life to it's fullest, a hope that can make him a man again, a hope that can assure him that there is someone out there to look after him, a hope that he can count, a hope that can bring him back the happiness which he lost after the death of his mother, a hope which has a lot of hope.

He was disappointed when he saw the blank face of Khushi. He understood it will be very hard to earn her forgiveness and erase pain and hurt he inflicted upon her. After all she was harassed by him on their first meet, then he made it look like she trapped him, then the taunts and humiliation caused by the society which made her leave her city and take refuge in a new one only due to him, later on he send her to that guest home almost sending her to the death bed, it was good that someone informed him about her or else he would have lost her and then his sister appointed her to train his so called girlfriend even then he didn't leave any chance to mock her, and then came the final blow, Diwali night where he was about to surrender himself in front of her and his love towards her. It was good of Aman to call him in the nick of time or else he would have crossed all the boundaries which he made not wanting her in his life.

He didn't make her life easier upon that he added more to her problems in her life by constantly insulting and humiliating her in his office in front of his employees albeit he knew that it wasn't aesthetic to behave with her and it's didn't include that in his ethics.

He was very particular about such rules to be followed to maintain professionalism but he broke those rules made by him. He looses his sanity in the presence of this particular woman, he can't think straight with her being in his vicinity.

He won't be surprised if she didn't forgive him but a man can hope right?

Sighing he turned away to leave but he heard her whisper. If he wasn't so attuned to her then he wouldn't have heard it

"Why??" Khushi whispered.

"Why are you asking my forgiveness?" Khushi raised her teary eyes and met his.

Arnav flinched seeing the raw pain in them.

"You didn't have the guts to apologize when you had to and doing it now, what does that mean Mr Raizada? When you made my cry, you use to turn away and now when someone apart from you did the same, you are apologizing, Why? Are you having a pity on me seeing me crying or is it something else?"

"Pity?? Why would I pity you??" Arnav asked confused.

"How would I know??"

"Ohh Khushi please stop doing this!! Look I'm sorry for my mistakes from the fashion show till yesterday. Please forgive me if possible!!"

"Rejected!!"

"Huh??"

"I said your apology is rejected!!"

"What the-!! This wasn't the option!!"

"What do you mean!!"

"I mean, when a Hero apologises for his mistakes, the Heroine forgives her instantly in the movie. So why can't you do the same!!"