75

Dear Shu,

You've been on my mind so much it isn't a good thing. I'm in a three-year-old relationship with the most popular guy in the school, so why isn't that enough for me? Why do I still have to love you, after all I've been through? I feel so guilty. Everything in my life is perfect. There are some people out there, who are homeless, starving, dying, even. 

And here I am complaining about my stupid love life.

Free's perfect, even if he can get a little aggressive at times, he can be really funny and genuine. I want to ignore you completely, but I can't. But it seems like you did it for me. You stopped hanging out with us, and started hanging out with Xander instead. 

I guess I can't talk though, can I? Seeing as I'm the one who moved seats away from you and might even move classes. Free didn't tell me to stop hanging out with you, Shu. It was...it was my own decision. It's not because I don't want to hang out with you. I still want to be friends.

It's just...I need time to think. Clear my head, without Free or you. I'm really sorry Shu, and I apologize in advance. I miss you. I really do. I just...need to get my head together again.

Love,

Valt

--------------------------

ty to all the ppl who helped me w my debate, i won :D

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!

Word count: 238