34

Dear Shu,

Something weird happened during Toko's basketball training today.

Hoji and Sasha didn't come. I was all by myself on the stands again, this time reading a book. Not really. The book, "The Fault In Our Stars" was way too wordy. Still, it made me look a little less lonely. The first half of the training session was normal. Then, halfway, during the break where all the kids had a drink and some food, he sat down next to me.

It wasn't unintentional, I knew that. Why would he sit at the furthest spot in the back corner? Only loners like me do that. If he really wanted to sit at the back, why next to me? When there's a whole row out there?

But no, he chose to sit next to me. So close I could smell his sweat. I tried not to gag. A minute must've passed in complete silence, except for the mums' prattling and the children's chattering. I buried my head in the book, pretending to read. 

My pathetic acting was cut short when I heard Free uncapping his bottle. Subconsciously, I began to stare at the basketball coach as he drained majority of his water bottle on his body, the water dripping down onto the metal seating row. His hair was drenched with water, body glistening. He looked kinda hot and cute at the same time. My cheeks heated up at that thought. 

"You finally stopped pretending to read," he stared at me, his lazy voice tinted with some amusement. My cheeks felt even more warmer after I heard that. "You're Valt Aoi, right?"

"Yeah." I smiled, happy for some unknown reason. "You're Free De La Hoya."

"Everyone knows my name," he said arrogantly. I laughed, finding his confidence admirable. He smiled and stood up, the break time was over. Before he left though, he offered his hand and we shook. But something happened as we touched hands. A bolt of electricity firing up my right arm, moving straight towards my heart before fizzing into a warm feeling. I don't know what that was, but it felt like my heart skipped a beat. "Nice meeting you."

"Yeah," I said again, feeling slightly dazed as he gave me a small smile. 

Why does Free make me feel all happy and weird like you used to make me?

Love,

Valt

--------------

omg Japanese exchange students are staying in my class and they're so short and cute with all their little pencil cases and clips and i swear one of them has jimin hands uwu

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!

Word count: 421