19

i'm feeling generous today

Wednesday evening 

Today was surprisingly quite good. It would've been perfect, if it wasn't for the drama.

Another photo was being spread around. This time, however, it wasn't about us. It was Free and Lui, taken from outside the Shirasagijo mansion. It was visible in a window, your boyfriend and the flame-head liplocked. According to the date, this was when Free went looking for Lui to make sure he was alright. This could be photoshop like the other photo, but something tells me it's not. 

Partly from the fact that you burst into tears after coming into class from being absent for a full hour. Mostly from the fact that him and Lui were holding hands around the campus this lunch. I don't know what to make of it all. How could Free tell me to back off of you when he was cheating on you? Maybe after the kiss, he wanted to be even more loyal to you, but maybe after some thinking he realized he loved Lui more. 

And as for me, am I happy? Happy that you are finally single? Happy that I can take my chance? I'm not happy. Because the fact that you cried so much meant Free was important to you. Even though it hurt like hell, I stepped up as your best friend again, because clearly, you needed one. You weren't happy at all. 

So neither was I. 

----------------

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!

Word count: 240