14

Sunday evening 

Dear Valt,

Your boyfriend punched me. 

It was  in the afternoon, during the basketball game. He said he wanted to talk to me privately in the locker room after the game. I wish I didn't agree. He started yelling and telling me to back off and leave you alone. Xander then came into the room and told him to fuck off. 

Then something weird happened. Free's eyes went all golden and yellow, so unlike his usual dull brown ones. His veins started to pop out, and suddenly he was stronger than Xander. He pushed Xander down and punched me in the face. I'm just lucky he was using most of his strength to hold Xander down rather than punch me in the face. All I got was a nosebleed. 

I don't know was he was being so violent, perhaps he feels threatened? Luckily Toko and Nika found Xander and I injured, even though I made them both swear not to tell you. Why? Maybe because I'm sure you wouldn't believe me. Maybe you trust your boyfriend more, decide I'm jealous and a seeker for your attention, then drop me completely as your friend. I don't want that. 

Although I'm grateful, I really wish it were the other Aoi that found us, I wish it was you. Because then maybe you would have seen the side of your boyfriend you didn't know. But you know what, Valt? His punch didn't hurt half as bad as my heart did when I hear you say 'I love you' to him. 

Forever loving you,

Shu

-------------------

sorry i make free sound like a total bitch, it's just for the story ;-;

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!

Word count: 283