♣️Chapter 6♣️

Next morning Jimin woke up hearing loud sounds of yelling coming from outside. He carefully got out of the warm covers as his sleepy eyes searched around for Jeongguk. Last night Jeongguk made him change into a royal blue sweater that came down to his knees along with some shorts that exposed Jimin's leg much to Jeongguks dismay.

"Oh you're up?" Jeongguk called out once he came rushing inside his room startling the younger. Jimin gave him a small nod as he stood rooted waiting for what to do next.

"Well I'll grab some slippers for you so we can finally get off this" Jeongguk pointed out as he handed over his extra pair of slippers that were again too big for Jimin. As for Jimin he now realized how they were still and not moving anymore.

"O-out?" Jimin asked confused as Jeongguk bent down to help him wear his shoes. It took him a minute to feel comfortable and get used to wearing something under his feet. It's been years and now Jimin is used to walking around barefoot.

"Yes let's take you home. We can have a proper meal there" Jeongguk told him and guided him out his room.

Jimin started to panic when he realized he doesn't have his bag with him. His eyes darted around hoping to find his ruined bag somewhere but it was pointless. Jeongguk noticed his distress and asked him what's the matter.

"What happened?"

"E-eomma b-bag?"

"Oh don't worry about that. I'll give it to you once we reach home... Okay"

Jimin calmed down once hearing his items were safe and continued to follow Jeongguk out of the boat. He had to watch his step over the wooden board that was put there to get them across to the other side but Jeongguk made sure to give Jimin a corner of his shirt so he wouldn't get lost.

Jimin looked around him excitedly seeing so many people who were rushing in and out of the ship. He carefully observed the huge buildings around him as well as the dry area. He cluelessly followed Jeongguk towards a black Mercedes Benz that was surrounded by 4 men dressed in all black who gave their boss a small nod to welcome him back.

Jeongguk carefully guided Jimin inside the vehicle and as soon as both were settled in he asked his driver to start the car.

"I've already asked Linda to have fruits for you as it will take you time to get used to different foods here so it's better to start slow" Jeongguk told Jimin who got excited hearing the word fruit.

Throughout their journey Jeongguk tried to cover his laughter every time Jimin would grab his hand and point towards the passing cars, trees or shops. His face was pushed against the glass window with both hands on it as well as he looked outside observing his new surrounding.

Jeongguk already had a lot on his mind. He needs to get Jimin checked up, find a tutor for him to teach him how to talk properly and also someone to show him how things are done. He's mostly out during the day so it would be hard for him to watch over Jimin but he promised Jimin's mother to look after him so he needs to appoint someone as his guard as well. It all may sound easy and calculated inside his head but he was aware of how hard and time taking the tasks are going to be. Especially when Jimin only trusts and knows him so he's not yet comfortable around other, heck the boy starts panicking if he doesn't find him in the same room.

"We're here sir" the driver told him as one of his bodyguard got out to open his door. Jimin stood rooted on his seat not knowing if it was safe to get out but Jeongguks encouraging smile was enough to make his feet move. He carefully got out of the car and ogled at the huge mansion before him.

Jimin was busy admiring his surrounding when he heard a loud voice call out making him flinch back and run behind Jeongguk to hide himself behind the said male. Jeongguk could feel Jimin shake behind him as he clutched Jeongguks shirt tightly between his small fist out of fear. Perhaps he's not used to loud voices Jeongguk concluded as he greeted his hyung who stopped when he realized a small figure trembling behind Jeongguk.