♣️Teaser♣️

"why keep a dumb, mannerless boy, who knows nothing Jeon? he's only using you to survive. it's better to get rid of him" the man dressed in all black scoffed as he engaged with his Boss. finding it useless to keep a boy who knows nothing, speaks nothing and does nothing.

"I do need to get rid of someone, so why not you" Jeongguk growled and before the man could even react Jeongguk took out his gun and shot him straight on his forehead, not even feeling a single ounce of guilt. He patiently watched as the now dead body slumped down on his floor, a vibrant shade of red surrounding his head as the fresh blood oozed out of the wound, littering it's surrounding.

"never insult my precious in front of me" Jeongguk growled as he looked down disgustingly at the dead figure, still annoyed that how dare he insult his baby boy, his precious.

Jeongguk settled down and pinched his forehead. Now he'll have to ask one of his men to clean up this mess and make the stench go away.

He leaned down to set his gun when he heard a soft knock indicating someone was outside. Jeongguk immediately leaned back when he heard small pitter patter of feet making their way inside his office. No one was allowed to enter without permission except for a certain someone.

"G-gukie?" a soft voice called out, making Jeongguk smile at the exquisite features of the feminine boy in front of him.

"yes precious?"

The said boy was about to reply when he saw a man sprawled out on the cold floor.

"G-gukie, Mr- sleeping?" the boy tried to compose a sentence in order for Jeongguk to understand what he meant.

"yes baby, Mr is sleeping, now come here" Jeongguk softly replied as he ushered the boy to come near him and so the said boy gave a toothy smile as he made his way towards Jeongguks lap and settled himself comfortably.

"M-minnie getting g-good?" jimin asked as he stared at the older with hopeful eyes.

"yes, Minnie is getting better at forming sentences, so proud of you" Jeongguk cooed, kissing the exposed skin on the younger's neck, making him moan at the sudden familiar contact and the praise.

A/n
all have to say is that...
You'll understand soon 😬💜

And for those who don't know the meaning of dewy-eyed;

Dewy-eyed:
having eyes that are moist
with tears (used typically to
indicate that a person is
nostalgic, naive, or
sentimental).