Chapter 27 funeral

"My daughter made me laugh" said Lionel "she auditioned for the x factor when she was young"

"She had a crush on loads of boys until one boy took her heart" said Lizzie

"Hayley fancied" said Scott "because I was rich but I didn't fancy her instead she fancied the new guy who use to be my worst enemy at first Aiden didn't like her but towards the end he fell in love with her"

Scott sat down as Ellen walked up

"Hayley and I didn't get on with each other at first because I was the nerd" said Ellen "but in the end we became great friends"

Ashton walked to the front

"Me and Hayley was in the same year" explained Ashton "I knew she had a crush on Aiden because she couldn't keep her eyes of him I use to wind her up and she use to punch me but we always laughed it off"

"I'm the guy who made friends with everyone" said Ross "the popular guy"

Aiden made his way to the front

"When I first arrived at School Hayley fancied me but I didn't like her at first" explained Aiden "then we became good friends and when me Uncle and me twin died she was there for me"

Tears began to pour from his eyes

"But in the end I started getting feelings for her we were arguing and I just kissed her" cried Aiden "but yesterday in that store I panicked but she was so brave that she stood up to them but they shot her and I didn't know what to do she died in my arms"

"YOU KILLED MY BABY GIRL" Lizzie "I WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU FOR IT"

Caitlin went up and hugged Aiden

"Come on we are going home" said Caitlin

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU" screamed Lizzie

"It was not his fault" explained Chanell

"HE MURDERED MY FUCKING DAUGHTER" shouted Lizzie

They went home. The next morning came and Aiden woke up

"Auntie" said Aiden

"Yes Aiden" said Caitlin

"She is right I shouldn't be here so I be leaving with me friends" replied Aiden

"Alright call every day okay" said Caitlin

"Yes Auntie" said Aiden

They watched Aiden leave