February : Part III

Lexa's alarm roused the girls from their peaceful sleep. Lexa had set it half an hour earlier, knowing Clarke would need time to wake up.

Unfortunately, Valentine's day had fallen on a Sunday, and thus, school was in session. Clarke, worried about her scholarship status and GPA, was absolutely adamant that she'd be there. And Lexa? Lexa wasn't a fan of perfect attendance, but she'd follow Clarke to the ends of the earth.

And so, the alarm blared on as she stirred, blindly removing one hand to slap at her phone until she silenced it, hearing a groan from beside her.

Clarke's blonde locks were splayed out on the pillow, her face burrowed in Lexa's neck. Her hands were pressed against Lexa's abs, allowing Lexa to effectively cradle her closely the entire night.

Lexa smiled as Clarke stirred, blinking away the haze in her cobalt stare as she opened her eyes, adjusting to the light. She immediately saw Lexa's face, and a smile stretched onto her features, as she slowly stretched her limbs, the sheet riding off her body, exposing her bare chest.

"Good morning." Lexa whispered, leaning down to place an open kiss between Clarke's breasts, smiling when Clarke wrapped her arms around her, squeezing her in a tight hug.

"Morning." Clarke murmured, stroking Lexa's back gently. "I...can't believe I'm saying this, but...I don't want to go to school."

"Ah, so we've found your kryptonite, Clarke." Lexa smirked. "It's lovemaking."

Clarke smiled, sighing contentedly against Lexa's chest. "We have to get up, don't we?"

Lexa nodded amusedly. "Unfortunately."

Clarke took a breath, and then abruptly rolled off her side, moving to stand up. Immediately she rocked back on her heels, reaching for Lexa's bedpost to steady herself, her legs feeling somewhat shaky.

"Whoa there, Bambi." Lexa smirked, reaching out to steady Clarke's waist.

"Oh my god." Clarke mumbled, glancing up into the mirror across the room. Her body was littered with hickeys, ranging from her neck, to her collarbone, down the curve of her stomach, hipbone, and inner thighs. "Lexa!"

Lexa's smirk only grew as she stood, wrapping her arms around Clarke from behind as she rested her head on Clarke's shoulder, glancing at the both of them in the mirror. "I couldn't help it." She shrugged innocently. "I love you...the way you taste..." She pressed her lips to Clarke's shoulder. "But, if it's any consolation...you got me, too."

Clarke whipped around in Lexa's arms to admire her handiwork. Lexa bore similar markings, and Clarke couldn't help the smirk that graced her plump lips.

"Hot, isn't it?" Lexa teased, kissing Clarke's forehead.

"I can't believe we did that." Clarke mumbled with a sigh.

"Regrets?" Lexa asked softly, hands gently rubbing Clarke's skin.

"No, god no! More like...I can't believe we can't do that right now." Clarke laughed and blushed, burying her face in Lexa's neck.

"Well, Niylah could always forgive us if we don't show." Lexa teased in a sing song voice.

"Oh, no doubt. I'm just not sure I could physically take it..." Clarke chuckled, glancing towards her inner thigh.

"Sore?"

"Uh...a lot." Clarke grumbled. "Like, a lot a lot."

Lexa couldn't help the full smirk she bore, and Clarke slapped her arm. "It's nothing to be proud of, damaging me like that."