Ghost Murderer 19 Nursery Rhymes

Start from the beginning

    "Don't touch it there !"

    "Twisted!"

    "Yeah..." he moaned softly.

    "Oh... be careful, Yang Yang will hear it."

    "Hey... um er.. oh yeah"

    "Cat."

    ..................

The next morning, Zhan Zhao lazily got up from the bed, his body was sore, "dead mouse, crazy mouse!"

    Pushing opened the door, he saw Bai Yutang sitting on the table and drinking coffee while reading the newspaper, breakfast on the table, and a sound from the kitchen.

    "Wake up? Why don't you sleep more?" Bai Yutang frowned slightly, and he was crazy enough late last night. Today, he sincerely let this cat sleep for a while, how can he woke up so early?

    Zhan Zhao had to answer, and he saw Xiao Luoyang around the white apron's usual apron. He took a plate and came out of the kitchen. When he looked up and saw Zhan Zhao, he went back and took breakfast.

    "Breakfast is made by Luoyang." Bai Yutang put away the newspaper and looked at Zhan Zhao. "This kid is better than you can imagine, so good, one more person will feed you later!"

    Zhan Zhao shouted and turned to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. It didn't take long for him to run out with a toothbrush. "Little white, is the bearded man doing surgery today?"

    "Yes." Bai Yutang nodded. "We will go to the hospital directly later. This morning, Gongsun went and said that I would like to see how the voice changer was implanted.

    "The big bearded man yesterday, he has no problem talking!" Zhan Zhao returned to the table and took a bit of milk from Yang Yang, took a bite of a sandwich - delicious! He reached out and touched Yang Yang's head with approval.

    "That is to say, he has found a place to have surgery." Bai Yutang put down the newspaper from his hand. "Whether it is a hospital or a private knife, it is always a clue worth checking."

    "Yeah." Zhan nodded and asked Bai Yutang. "And there is the brother ... I want to ask for the big beard."

    "Go after eating!" Bai Yutang looked at the watch. "The surgery can be done at around ten o'clock!"

    The three men boring their heads for breakfast, Yang Yang suddenly asked: "Is it an earthquake last night? I felt the bed is shaking."

    "Hey..." Bai Yutang coffee sprayed a table.

    "Cough cough..."

    ............

Bai Chi drove his chafer to the downstairs of the hospital, parked the car, took the information that Gongsun just called him to take, and hurriedly wanted to go to the hospital building, but was parked not far away. The black car attracted attention and the car was familiar.

    Looked up, he saw a person with a single hand in a pocket, arbitrarily leaning on the car smoking a cigarette - is Bai Jintang.

    Bai Jintang is facing Baichi, it seems to be in a daze, a cigarette in his hand.

    This angle of Baichi just saw the high nose of the white family, under the effect of light, the shadow on the half of the face, the perfect side. Bai Jintang and Bai Yutang are very similar, but the feeling is completely different. If you want to say the difference, Bai Yutang is handsome, Bai Jintang is handsome, feeling... there is a mature man's taste. Bai Chi is evaluating but seeing Bai Jintang turning his face, there is a bit of funny hooking.