SIX

I walk over to my car and Stella comes running in after me.

"What are you going to do?" She asks.

"Stella, I have some feelings for Grey." I reply looking at her as her mouth opens.

"You do?" She asks with a socked expression and I nod.

"Are you going to date him? Or..." She adds.

"I need to tell him tonight. I guess?" I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Alright. Let's just drive home, the tension in there is too much for me to handle. So much testosterone. " She says while gesturing towards the cabin and I laugh as I start the car. I felt bad for just leaving them there but they can't just bring me into this. I don't want to be the reason why there is so much drama in our normally peaceful group. I turn on some calming music and drive to happy tunes with Stella singing along.

As I drop Stella off at her place, I start getting calls from Eli but choose to ignore them. The sun is starting to go down, so I guess he'll be coming home pretty soon anyway. Driving up to my house, I quickly unlock my door and plop onto my bed after grabbing a snack. Should I call Grey? I mean he did bring his own car so he's probably home already.

I reach over and unlock my phone seeing missed calls from Eli, and Trey. I dial Grey and wait nervously for his booming voice to answer on the other end.

"Hey, Jade?"

"Hi! I just wanted to talk to you." I say while looking up nervously at my empty ceiling.

"Oh! I left a while ago, I'll be arriving home in like 5 minutes." He answers.

"Can you come over? Eli isn't home yet."

"Yeah. See you then." He says hanging up the phone. I quickly walk over to the bathroom trying to make myself look more presentable. I braid my hair into two dutch braids on either side and change into an oversized sweatshirt with leggings. I put on a little bit of mascara before the bell rings.

I run down the stairs quickly and open the door after I checked the peephole, making sure it was Grey.

"Hey!" He says excitedly when I open the door.

"Hi! Sorry for all the drama I caused back there."

"No its not your fault, but you look great!" He compliments and I look down while smiling.

"Thank you. So are you going to come in or freeze to death?" I ask as he chuckles and steps in.

"Look. I know you aren't interested. Forget this ever happe-"

"I like you, Grey." I interrupt.

"You what?" He asks shocked.

"Im not saying it again, dipshit." I say with a laugh. He sits down on the nearest couch and puts his face in his hands.

"This is crazy!" He says with a laugh before coming up to hug me, to which I gladly accept.

"So what's going to happen? Are we dating?" I ask.

"If you're ready for that step, yes." He says with a smile.

I pull him into the living room and turn on a movie.

"I'll order pizza." I announce as I walk over to the kitchen.

"I'll pay!" He shouts from the living room and I laugh. Maybe this will work out. I trust him and we both like each other. Quickly interrupted by my thoughts, I hear loud knocking coming from the front door. Holy crap. Not Eli. I walk over to the front door and look through the peephole to see Eli. I open the door harshly and Eli steps in.

"Jade! You can't just leave like that and not answer my texts! I thought you were gone the same way Mom and Dad was!" He shouts and I tense.

"Don't bring them up, Eli." I whisper lowly as Grey makes an appearance.

"Why is he here." Eli says with a face full of disgust.

"My boyfriend?" I reply pulling Grey into me. Eli looks shocked and runs his fingers through his hair.

"You know what. I'm done, if you want to be with my sister then you better act like a man rather than sleeping with different girls every night, okay?" Eli spits.

"I won't, don't worry about me Eli. I need you to do the same, you're breaking Stella slowly." He says.

"It's not the same and how the hell do you know?" Eli asks with a face flushed with embarrassment.

"Eli. I'm always the one to comfort her when you bring a new girl over. She doesn't come here anymore because of you!" I yell.

"Um, excuse me?" We hear as we all snap our heads towards the awkwardly standing pizza delivery guy. Grey quickly walks over and pays giving him a generous tip. The delivery man quickly scurries away.

"Let's just eat." I say trying to break tension as Grey and Eli follow me to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, bro." Eli apologizes as they do their weird bro handshake and nod and we continue eating. What the hell just happened.