The Dream

(Lilac wakes up and looks around. Shes not at the jail anymore but at her first family's home. She is the last puppy there. She is laying next to her sleeping mom. Then the door opens and she sees the owner of the house and Irman. Irman and the man walk over to her.)

Owner: Shes the only puppy we couldn't sell.

Irman: Why?

Owner: Her fur color is yellow, that's a basic color for a wolf of her breed.

Irman: What happened to the red one? I wanted to adopt both of them.

Owner: The red one ran away. All we have left is this thing.

Irman: Dont be so quick to judge a dog. I'll take her off you're hands.

Owner: Fine by me. 20 bucks.

(Irman hands the owner 20 bucks and Irman picks Lilac up. Lilac licks his cheek.)

Irman: You're my baby girl now. But what to call you?

Owner: You go ahead and pick a name. I'll write it on her new collar.

(The man looks to his Lilac bushes.)

Owner: Damn dog tore up all the Lilacs again!

Irman: Lilac! Perfect.

Owner: Well, watch out. She has a thing for digging.

Irman: That's ok.

(Lilacs vision gets blurry and she wakes up back at the Jail crying.)

Lakota: Hey, hey, what happened?

Lilac: N - Nothing... dont worry about it. You're right. We should be headed back.

(Lilac gets up.)

Bengi: Follow me. I will escort you out.

(Lilac nods and walks behind Bengi. Lakota walks beside her. After they say their goodbyes they go back to the pack den. Wendigo and Capri are there waiting for them.)