[11]

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING IN A MILLION YEARS BUT SCHOOL IS A BITCH AND I HAVE TO UPDATE MY OTHER BOOKS TOO. I AM SO SORRY GUYS. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE EARLIER NEXT TIME.

+

[Melody]

After wrapping up our study session short because of Scott (and the kid, Liam, who for some reason was involved in this) we headed over to my house to meet with my brother there.

It didn't seem like too bad of an idea considering my brother had some sense and decided against telling Mr. Stilinski that he was the one on the roof of the hospital, which he still needs to explain to me.

Stiles and I were following Scott up the stairs, where he was leading us to Liam, and the truth was, I was terrified, since I don't personally know this person and my brother let him into our home.

Alone, by the way, where he can do anything he wanted like take a few of my mom's necklaces and not get caught because my mom often loses her stuff.

Although, when Scott opened the door, I did not expect to see the poor boy lying with duct tape across his mouth and around his entire body while he sat in my brother's bathtub.

I looked at my brother with wide eyes and watched as the boy flinched when the curtain was pulled, "Scott, what the fuck is the matter with you?" I whisper-shouted at him, but my brother just made a face that clearly resembled the expression that states "I know."

Stiles just slid the curtain back to hide the boy from us, and we headed into Scott's room. I stood to the side, leaning against the wall as we all spoke, "So you bit him?"

"Yeah." Scott answered.

"You bit him? And then you duct taped him?" I asked.

Scott nodded again, "Yeah."

Stiles didn't even look at my brother, "And you kidnapped him? And brought him here?"

"I panicked."

"Yeah, we can certainly see that." I added.

Stiles looked at me and then scanned the hallway where the bathroom door was, "This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body in the desert, is it?" Stiles asked, and Liam let out a strangled cry from his spot in the bathroom, "As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck."

"I know which is why I called you guys." Scott interrupted, cutting Stiles off, "So what do we do?"

At this point, I didn't really care as long as we didn't get charged with kidnapping and assault with a deadly weapon aka Scott's freaking teeth, but nonetheless, we were still [somehow] dragging the boy's duct tape burrito body into Scott's bedroom.

"Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you don't, it stays off, got it?" Stiles confirmed. Liam nodded and Stiles proceeded to rip the tape off of his mouth. "Okay Liam, now, you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight and more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight, do you understand?"

"Not really."

"Good, that's good." Stiles said, pointing his index finger in Liam's direction.

Scott glared at his best friend, before looking at me for confirmation, "I don't understand either."

"Maybe you should tell him."

And then all hell broke loose. Scott continued to "explain" what was happening, but to spare the confusing details, long story short, Scott's explaining was just about as clear as my bathroom mirror when I shower and it gets all foggy.