[05]

[Melody]

+

I spent my whole life trying to drive away my emotions, and my pain. I was just afraid. I wasn't ready, emotionally and physically, to go past anything. I was stuck. I couldn't move. I felt. . . trapped, just wondering where I went wrong.

Then it happened.

The letter that changed my life forever had arrived in the mail. It determined whether or not I was going to leave the death trap that was my home. That was what washed away my fears. I was only 13 at the time, with small breasts and at 4'9 in height.

I was in love with my brother's best friend too, and it looked like he was too busy swooning over my best friend Lydia, to notice me. That's why I packed my bags and left the country.

Three years later and I've changed into a new person. I had grown breasts for starters, and I grew taller. . . 5'4 to be exact.

I told myself, the day I arrived in the airport a couple of miles from Beacon Hills, 'You don't like Stiles. Forget about him.' And that's what i did, until the very moment that I saw him. He wasn't the skinny, scrawny boy I loved anymore.

Stiles had grown up too, towering above me at about 5'8. Not only that, but his old buzz cut had grown longer, and his hair was thicker. He has grown muscle and his eyes shined brighter. I couldn't  help but fall in love with him all over again.

My brother changed too, and had gotten a tattoo on his arm. Everyone had changed, and that led me to believe that Lydia had already stolen Stiles' heart, but it seemed that someone else already had. . . and it wasn't Jackson.

As for him, they told me he had changed too. He wasn't just the cocky, rich kid I had grown up with. He was also the lacrosse star player and team captain. That was, before he moved out of the country. It was almost as if we had switched places. 

A new teen had fallen for Lydia, and Lydia had fallen for him. Aiden. . . Aiden had fallen for her. At first, I was a dangerous kind of love, but it was love. Over time, he had learned what it meant to protect your friends, and he died a hero. 

Now Lydia, she's a good person who was at the wrong place at the wrong time. She ran onto the lacrosse field during the dance during the whole Alpha Peter thing, and because of that, she was bitten.

The weird thing was, she didn't turn. Instead, she developed superhuman abilities and became a banshee. In other words, the wailing woman. Still, she's my best friend, and has always been there for me. For that, I'll never be able to repay her.

Then I met Isaac. He was a kind person. He wasn't mean, at least not to me. I know, he had a mutual friendship with the twins, and Stiles, and he had a negative side, but he was a good person.

He didn't hurt anyone, at least not on purpose, and I felt for him as a brother. He cared for me like a sister, and it's saddening to hear he's going to France with Mr. Argent. 

Mr. Argent. . . he's was a good father. He's like my second father actually. He loved Allison with all his heart, and that'll never change. I don't even consider my own father my dad, just because he never expressed his love for me.

Mr. Argent has, and he's a good second father. He told me to call him whenever, and he told the same to Lydia. Chris Argent is a good person. He's made his share of mistakes, but he's forgiven. Nothing will change the fact that I consider him family.

And I certainly won't forget Mr. Stilinski's reaction when he saw me after the three years I gone. He was  beyond surprised for sure, but he was also relieved in some way. Mr Stilinski has always been my father figure, even during the time I was gone.