23

Taehyung stood rooted to the ground, his mouth hanging open. The park Yoongi had brought them to was a bloody mess, dead bodies sprawled on the ground. CCG agents were busy attending to their duties, occasionally glancing at at the three. The smell of fresh blood lingered in the air as he counted the number of dead bodies lying on the grass in the park.

1... 2... 3... 4...

4 dead bodies. Their intestines splattered everywhere, their faces contorted in every horrific way possible.

"Yoongi, are you sure this was caused by one man?" Taehyung's eyes shifted to him, his hands shaking slightly.

"One ghoul, to be precise." He replied. Stepping closely to Taehyung, he placed a hand on his shoulder, gripping him tightly. "Are you alright?"

"Not really," Taehyung turned his head away, closing his eyes. "I feel sick."

"This," Jungkook waved his hand at the bodies, "This is definitely Jongin's work, he likes making a mess."

He bent down, reaching into one of the bodies and pulling out a half eaten liver. He was going to put it in his mouth when Yoongi smacked it out of his hand.

"I brought you here to help me find Jongin, not contribute," Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jungkook, annoyed.

"My apologies," Jungkook raised his hands up. "Besides, I recall Hoseok and Jongin weren't really on good terms."

Taehyung's head perked up on the mention of Hoseok.

"We're not?"

"You're not," Jungkook corrected him. "Hoseok is. Don't talk all crazy now."

A worried look washed on Yoongi's face.

"Let's go, I don't think this is good for Taehyung," he said.

"Since when were you so caring about Taehyung? Since you found out Hoseok inside him?" Jungkook scoffed. "You're honestly so..." His voice trailed off, his gaze slowly looking up.

His eyes locked with two green ones, hiding in a tree above them.

...

Jimin stood in front of a mirror, brushing his teeth. The foam gathered in his mouth, the smell of mint hitting his nose. He had nothing to do in his medicial ward, might as well attend to his hygiene. Staring into his reflection, he tried to recall what had happened before he passed out.

A half-ghoul had saved him. He was giving off a peculiar scent as well.

Weird.

And what was his connection with Yoongi? Usagi, a ruthless, cold-hearted killer of a ghoul, was there too, along side with Yoongi. Why was he with him? Questions spun in Jimin's mind as he spat out the foam, rinising his mouth. Washing his hair, he ran his wet hands through his hair, styling it.

Pulling out his phone, he dialled Yoongi's number, but he was quickly sent to voicemail.

"Huh, that's very weird," Jimin muttered to himself. He noticed Namjoon standing at the doorway, waiting for him.

"Hey, do you know where Yoongi is? I tried to call him but he isn't picking up," Jimin asked, leaning against the toliet's doorframe.

"He's at Bellwood Park, along with Usagi and someone else. Jongin attacked several civilians, caused a big mess." Namjoon replied. "Somehow he got Usagi on his side, it's very mind blowing, knowing how Yoongi managed to do that."

"Yeah, he's amazing," Jimin sighed, letting a smile grow on his face.

"Anyway," Namjoon rolled his eyes at the sight of Jimin's lovestruck expression. "I need you to help me get some information, can you do it?"

Jimin stood up straight, shining with confidence.

"Of course, but what on what?"

"The group by the name of Goat."