Chapter 2~ This day can get better

“Louis is my brother?” I ask, unable to think properly.

“No one told her?” Louis asks, worried.

“That’s right, no one told me I was related to LOUIS FUCKING TOMLINSON OF ONE FUCKING DIRECTION!”

“Ellie, please calm down.”

“NO! NO ONE FUCKING TOLD ME I AM RELATED TO A PERSON I DESPISE, I GOT TICKETS AND I ALMOST THREW THEM AWAY, ALMOST RIPPING THE DAMNED THINGS!”

Louis puts his right hand on my left shoulder and replies, “Ellie, you have no reason to hate me, or the lads. We did nothing to you, I respect that you don’t like our music, but hating us isn’t the answer.”

Tears start brimming and I start getting dizzy, and never have I felt this dizzy.

“Please, just show me my room, now.”

He nods and leads me upstairs to a room with the names, ‘Eleanor and Tamara’ are in fine print.

“Here is your room, the lads are gonna be here later Ellie-Bellie. Be ready.” He says winking.

I end up having a giggle and walk into the room to see everything unpacked, and a fine dressed Tamara walking out of the closet.

“Put this on, you know the lads are coming!” She says tossing me clothing.

“Purple tank top, okay. Black skinnies, okay. Heels, okay? Necklace with name on it, okay. Bracelet, okay” I say putting the items on.

Tamara quickly wheels me over, and does my makeup and hair.

“DONE!”  She yells fifteen minutes later.

I look at see my hair, it looks so perfect! I don’t have time to explain how perfect it is!

“Eleanor, Tamara! The lads are here!” Louis yells.

We start walking down the stair slowly, to add dramatic affect.

“MY NAME IS ELEANOR, NICE TO MEET YOU!” I yell in an obnoxious tone.

“AND MY NAME IS TAMARA! I SHALL KICK YOUR TONED ASSES NOW!” Tamara yells.

I snicker and see all of the lads looking at us with the, ‘What the hell is wrong with you?’ look.

“Why don’t’cha take a picture? It’ll last longer, boys,” I say to other four in the flirty tone, “,minus you Louis, you’re my brother, that would be major creepo.”

“Hot.” Harry mumbles.

I step toward him and step on his foot with my heel, making sure it will hurt.

“LOUIS! YOUR FUCKING SISTER HURT MY FUCKING GOD DAMNED FOOT!” Harry yells.

“I just met her today, and you already call her hot. Fucking idiotic soul.” Louis mumbles.

I look ahead and see Zayn, figures I would know their names thanks to my, no anymore ‘younger sister’, Julia.

“SHIT!” I yell.

I quickly run upstairs and try to find my phone but can’t find it.

“LOUIS!!”

“Yes?”

“WHERE IN THE HAWAII HELL IS MY FUCKING PHONE?”

“Come downstairs, mum got you a new one with all your contacts updated.”

I trudge downstairs and snatch the phone from his hand.

“Fucking bitch.” I whisper in his ear.

From Worse, To Better- A Zayn Malik Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें