Hang on in There|B.H.

Warning, angst?
••••••

You laid in bed, laying on your stomach and your arms folded over your pillow so you could rest your head on them, staring at the window, watching the rainfall.

All day and night you were like this, stuck in bed, with really no purpose to move. Sometimes you would switch positions or pick up the phone if someone had called. You rarely ate, and you would only get out of the bed to use the bathroom, then get right back in.

Lots of times your best friend would call you, asking you out, to get out of the house for your own good, but you said you would rather stay home. Then she would tell you, "You can't be doing this! It's irresponsible and you'll lose your job if this keeps up. I understand your pain, but (Y/N), you need help."

And she was right.

You did lose your job.

It is irresponsible.

But at the same time, you did lose both of your parents in one day. It had only been several weeks. Or months. You forgot how long you had been in bed.

Your mind could only see that car crash. You were in there with them.

-Flashback-

You were riding in the back seat of the vehicle, while your mom was driving and your dad sat in the passenger seat. They were taking you to dinner to catch up since they were visiting for a couple of days.

"I'm so excited, where are we going?" You asked, feeling like a little kid again.

Your dad chuckled. "I was thinking some kind of burger place, does that sound fine? Oh and if you've turned vegetarian or something you can always order a salad--"

"Dad, don't worry I'll be fine. I'm sure wherever we end up going will be fine," You say, staring out at the window.

"Yeah! It'll be great. We're very excited to meet--dear! Look out!"

As soon as your dad yells, you instantly see two cars zoom out in front of you, causing your mom to spin the car away from the two vehicles. And with a jolt, you felt the crash, crashing into another car in the next lane over.

Everything happened so quickly, the car spun into the next lane, where cars were coming from the opposite direction. Panic was ridden all over your face as you saw your dad passes out, limp over his seat, while your mom was still driving. Then you quickly turned to look out of your window and saw a car coming your way, letting a scream come from your body, and then-- that's when you blacked out.

Beep... Beep... Beep...

Slowly, you blinked open your eyes to see you were in a white room, with doctors and nurses busily gathered around you, talking quietly amongst themselves.

You tried sitting up but felt immediate pain in your head and a burning sensation in your left arm, which made you press your hand against it to ease the pain. You groaned from the feeling, which seemed to get the doctors attention, making them rush over to you.

"Woah, woah, woah, hold on there. Lay back down, you need your rest," said one of the doctors, who looked a lot older than the rest.

"No," you said in a weak tone. You were surprised that you could hardly sleep. "Wait, what--why... doctor, why am I here?" You asked as he laid you back down, a feeling of worry spread across you as a fire would over gasoline.