💖Chapter 8💖

-A few months later-

     "Chase! Im home from school!" I yelled into chases apartment as I walked into the living room. Chase moved out of his parents house and got his own place. Ever since then ive kinda lived there and went home to let my parents know im not dead.

     "Chase..?" I called out again. There was no response. I remembered that he still might be asleep since he skipped school today. I grabbed Bearington from the couch and skipped to his small bedroom.

     I stood outside of the door with my bear in hand giggling to myself at how surprises daddys gonna be to see me home so early. I was home early because my little friend Allie gave me a ride. It usually took about 30 minutes to get home but today it took 5 thanks to Allie.

     I opened the door and rushed in.

     "DADDY IM HO-" I stopped mid sentence to see a naked woman throwing the covers over her and Chase sitting straight up with an expression of fear and shame.

     "J-Jayden I can explain..." he stuttered as he started to grow embarressed. The woman looked at me confused until I realized im still holding my stuffie and I called him daddy.

     "Chase... you cheated on me..?" I felt my eyes start to water and tear up. Chase sat silently on the bed with his head hung low. The woman slowly got dressed and began to speak.

     "So... this is your boyfriend." She said.

     Tears were streaming down my face as I held a clenched fist by side, I wanted to punch someone but i had to restrain myself from doing so.

     "Not anymore.." I said through my tears. Chase sat silently on the bed not moving a muscle. The woman quickly left without making eye contact with me as she noticed the rage begging to swell inside.

     I walked to the guest room i usually use and grabbed my duffel bag I use to hold my little gear. I walked back to Chases room and begin to pack all my belongings I keep stored at his apartment.

     "Im so sorry..." Chase barley whispers but loud enough so i can hear him. I just glare at him through the tears that have filled my eyes.

     After everythings packed I text Allie to pick me up and take me home. She pulls up in her dark blue Ford truck. I quickly hop in and give her a small smile.

     I tell her everything that happened and she quickly pulls me into a hug, she gently strokes my hair as she holds me. I wrap my arms around her torso and lay my head on her chest, we stay like this for a while before she pats my shoulder.

     "Wanna go home Sweet Pea?" I slowly nodded and started to reach for Bearington. He wasn't there, I must've left him inside the apartment.

     "Hold on... I left my bear inside.." I said as I started towards the building. I reached his apartment door and took a deep breath before walking in. I looked around the living room. Bearington wasn't anywhere to be seen.

     "Here.. he was laying in the hallway." I quickly turn to see Chase holding Bearington out towards me. I grab my stuffie and hug him close when I notice a bottle in his hands, it was a bottle of Jack Daniels.

     "Im so sorry. I know theres nothing I can say or do for you to forgive me and I know I've messed up as a caregiver and a boyfriend so I'm begging you, let me please still be your friend." He gave me a look mixed with sadness and shame.

     "I don't know yet.. let me sleep on it like how you slept with that girl!" I snapped as shame shot through Chases face. "I'll consider our friendship for the time being." He nodded and took a swig of his alcohol before plopping on the couch with his hands in his face.

     I left and went back to Allies beautiful truck. I jumped in the passenger seat and buckled up as she pulled out of the parking lot.

     "So wanna hangout with me so I can cheer you up or do you wanna go home?" She said as she placed a hand on my inner thigh. Not in a sexual way but in a comforting way, it was a way of showing she was there for me and I appreciated it.

     "Hangouts.." I muttered feeling myself slip into littlespace.

     "Well get ready to have fun!" She said as she gave me a bright smile.

Word count: 773

(Hi hey so ya i love you dont hate me. For all the Chase fans, hes still gonna play a part in this story. Not gonna say how or why bc no spoilers :3 im sorry im not that good of a writer but hey if you enjoy this book thank you)