💖Chaper 4💖

Halfway through the movie both Chase and I were not tired at all. We lauged at the movie and were sharing a cozy blanket on the couch, we were thigh to thigh. I was feeling really little as I giggled with him during the funny parts.

     I took a drink from my big boy glass and spilled my chocolate milk all over my body. My eyes started to sting and i could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. Chase jumped up and helped take the chocolate soaked blanket to the washing machine.

     "Hey lets go get you changed into some dry clothes ok?" I nodded in response and wiped my eyes and nose. We got to my room and he sat on my bed, i walked to my closet and opened it looking for an outfit... as i opened the doors to the closet, all of my little gear came tumbling down the pile i shoved in there.

     I froze not knowing what to or how to play it off. "Is that a paci??" Chase asked looking me dead in the eye. My heart dropped and tears began to fill my eyes. "Thats is...." oh no here it comes. "...the most adorable thing ever!!" I looked at him confused. He smiled brightly, "So you're a little?" I shyly nodded in responds.

     He told me he used to date a girl who was a little so he was a caregiver, they broke up so he kinda left that behind but has always missed it. I was in complete shock, i didn't expect him to be ok with it.

     "Hey, Jayden? I asked a question." Chase laughed pulling me from my thoughts. "Im sorry what did you ask?" I asked shyly, he smiled and asked if i was feeling little now. I nodded my head and popped the paci in my mouth.

     Chase cooed at how little i looked then helped me choose an outfit. We both decided on a grey t-shirt with my Batman pajama pants. He swooped me up bridal style then carried me to the couch, "You are literally the most adorable thing i have ever laid eyes on!" Chase said as I giggled at him.

     He sat beside me and i slowly crawled by his side and started to snuggle into him. Without a moments notice he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up onto his lap so we were staring face to face.

     "Do you have a caregiver?" He asked me randomly, i shook my head no. "I've never really had a caregiver before.. my little friend Allie has always been there for me and thats the closest i've ever had to one." I said looking down. He tilted my chin up to look me in the eyes, "Can I be your caregiver?" I blushed a deep shade of red and my heart skipped about 3 beats.

     I nodded my head vigirously, "Words Little One." Chase said in a dominate but caring voice. "I'd like that." I sheepishly said giving him a shy smile. He began to quiz me on what kind of little I am.

     He asked a lot of basic questions to find out that I'm around 0-3 while in headspace, a femboy so like I like to be girly, I like to color and cuddle, and I am not into the kink but I'm still not a totally clean little.

     Once he was done quizzing me he pulled me into a hug, he played with my hair while i sat on his lap with my legs wrapped around him. I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier sitting in that position with Chase. I was still in shock that he offered to be my caregiver. I smiled into his shoulder as i slowly drifted off into a relaxing slumber.

Word count: 641

(Heyyo, im sorry for my writing being a bit rough and not really original😅, i just really enjoy writing and it puts another age regression story out there, also i apologize that it might be a bit crappy, i wrote this at 2:45 AM😂)