💖Chapter 5💖

I slowly opened my eyes and smelled a wonderful aroma of Old Spice. I looked up and saw Chase on his phone probably texting someone. I just sat there and stared at him, he was really handsome, he had a really nice jaw line.

     He quickly looked at me and i shut my eyes as quick as I could,

     "I saw you staring at me little one." Chase said with a chuckle.

     "Jayden no awake right now, leave a message awfter the beep. Beeeeeeeeeeeep." I said keeping my eyes closed while trying not to laugh.

     "Alright, my message to Jayden is he's the cutest little boy in the whole universe."

     I squealed and blushed at Chases compliment while cuddling into his chest. We stayed cuddled on the couch for awhile before chase said, "Alright baby boy, its bath time." I giggled and began to happily run to the bathroom with Chase close behind.

     I sat on the toilet while chase ran a bath making sure the water wasn't too hot. He added bubbles to the warm water and looked at me, "Can you do this yourself or do you want me to help, little one?" He asked

     I blushed and started to fiddle with my thumbs, I shyly asked Chase to help me. He gave me a bright smile and pulled my shirt over my head. I blushed furiously when I sat there shirtless.  He quickly stripped me until I was completely naked and blushing.

     I stood against the mall covering my body with my hands and a towel. "Oh dont be shy." Chase chuckled as he lifted me into the bath. He began washing my hair and doing a good job at keeping the soap out of my eyes.

     After Chase finished washing me he pulled me out of the bath and began to dry me off.

     "Do you want big boy clothes or a onesie Little One?" He asked with a grin.

     "I wan a onesie!!" I said with a giggle. He put me into a bear onesie from my closet and carried me into the living room.

     "Can you be a good boy while i make you breakfeast baby boy?" Chase said while sitting me on the floor. I excitedly shook my head feeling myself regress. He ruffled my hair and walked into the kitchen.

     I grabbed Bearington and pulled him into a hug. He had a wonderful auroma of strawberries. I decided me and Bearington were gonna fly around in a giant airplane!!

                       -Chases POV-

     I quickly made my new baby boy some pancakes and eggs i found in his kitchen. I was really excited to be Jaydens new caregiver, he was an adorable little. I put his food on a plate and walked into the living room to see the cutest thing imaginable.

      Jayden was running around the room with his stuffed bear making plane noises.

   "VROOOOM, NNNNEWWWWW, BEWAINGTON WE GONNA CRASHH NOOOOO!!" I chuckled at his cuteness interupting his adventure. He started to blush as I set his food down infront of him.

                  -Jaydens POV-
     After we had breakfeast we made plans for the day, Chase said he was gonna take me to the park for a surprise. I giggled and thought of all the possibilities. "Maybe he got me a rocket ship!" I thought to myself while staring off into space.

     We had about three hours before we needed to go to the park, I ran to the living room and came back holding The Lion King.

     "We watch a movie Da- Chasie?" I blushed having almost calling him daddy.

     "Little one, you know you can call me daddy. Im comfortable with it and i want you to be happy." He said giving me the warmest smile i've ever seen.

"Ok Daddy!!"

Word count: 629