💖Chapter 3💖

I opened my eyes and stretched my arms out while yawning, I looked at my phone and saw the time was 9:00 AM. I had exactly one hour before Chase arrived to work on our project. He was staying until monday so I wouldn't be able to get into headspace all weekend but thats ok, I'll probably just have to find a way to sneak it.

    My phone buzzed pulling me away from my thoughts, Chase sent me a message, "Hey I'll be there soon!" I was so excited to spend time with Chase, he seemed like a really cool guy. I dont even know his hobbies so i got a little bit of everything, I had my X-Box One out and ready for some gaming sessions, I dug up some board games, and I grabbed my bluetooth speaker for music.

     After everything was set up and ready someone knocked at the door. I sprang up from the sofa and ran to the door, as I looked through the peephole I saw Chases familiar face. I composed myself and fixed my hair as fast as my shakey hands would let me. I slowly opened the door and invited him in, "Just make yourself at home and i'll be right back."

     He smiled at me and made his way to the couch. "You have a really nice house, Jayden." He said as he plopped his bag down looking over his surroundings. I came back with two glasses of water and handed one to Chase, "Thank you, Jayden. I appreciate it."

     As we began to work on our project we had some conversations to get to know one another, apparently Chase loves to play video games and mainly sticks to RPGS and gun games. We talked for what seemed like forever and before we knew it we had our whole project done.

     "That wasnt so hard, maybe it was because we make a good team." Chance said as he ruffled my curly hair. I giggled as he played with my hair starting to feel myself regress. We decided that we were going to play some video games for a while, we debated on Call of Duty, or Skyrim The Elder Scrolls. We ultimately chose Call of Duty mainly because it was two players.

     "Wanna play multiplayer or zombies?" He quizzed me while giving me a goofy grin. "Hmmmm, I choose... zombies!" I said bouncing a bit. He chuckled and smiled at my response. I loved the zombie mode so much, my father and I used to play it all the time and now he's always away on business so we never hangout.

    About 7 waves in we were stacked, I had the raygun and the thundergun while Chase had the trenchgun and the starter pistol. I was downed my a zombie and giggled and called for Chase to help, "HELP HELP IM GONNA BE EATENNNNNNN!" I playfully yelled while being swarmed by zombies.

     Chase chuckled and killed all the zombies with a grenade and a few headshots, he helped me up. "My knight in bloody military fatigues." I said giving him a cheesy grin. "Im ok with that if it means im your knight." He said with a smile making me blush a deep crimson.

     After we made it to round 10 we were ultimately defeated my by the overwhelming swarms of the undead. We decided it was time to settle down and watch a movie. It was 9:47 so we would probably fall asleep before the movie ended.

     "Want me to go get you a drink?" Chase asked me with a sparkle in his eye. I was already little and I did my best to not baby talk, "uh, yes pw-please." He reached the fridge and asked what i wanted and i asked if he could get me a glass of chocolate milk.

     I got up and asked him what movie he wanted to watch. We went through all of the movies i owned and ended up choosing Deadpool 2. As the movie started we sat on the couch, I had my chocolate milk, a good movie, and a new friend. I couldnt be any happier.

Word count: 661

(Hey sorry this chapter was a bit slow moving, it was mainly to show that they were bonding and yea i couldve just wrote, "they played games for a few hours and became friends." But thats boring. Next chapter will be better i promise💖)