💖Chapter 6💖

After the movie was done  playing I excitedly ran over to Chase and engulfed him into a bearhug.

     "Daddy do we gotta go to park? I wanna stay and cuddles wif you today!!" Jayden said wiggling in excitment.

     "Ok little one, if you want to stay in today we can, ill just give you your surprise later today." Chase said with a smirk.

     I grabbed my X-Box controller and patted beside me so Chase would sit there. He scooched close to me and I leaned into him

     "Lets play Dark Souls together, Daddy!" I said putting the disc in.

     After awhile of gaming I wasn't feeling little anymore and Chases turn was over, I took the controller and started to boast.

     "Ill beat this boss for us since you obviously can't." I said giving him a chuckle. When i approached the stone giant in the game, it swiftly knocked me off the cliff and killed me.

     "FUCK!" I yelled tossing the controller infront of me. Chase turned the game off and looked at me.

     I looked back at him and realized what i had done, "Im sowwy Daddy.." I apologized instantly feeling little again.

     "I think we need to make you rules and punishments, you are getting punished for cursing. Im going to give you ten spankings for saying that word." I nodded in response.

  -Kinda Nsfw Warning not really-

     I bent myself over Chase's lap, he pulled my pants around my knees, a pain shot through my lower half as a slap filled the room.

     I let out a small soft moan as his hand came into contact with my ass. I instantly covered my mouth hoping he didnt hear me moan from his spankings.

     He sat me in his lap so I was looking him face to face, i could feel my face boiling from embarrassment. He looked at me trying not to smile or laugh until he finally spoke.

     "D-did you moan when i spanked you?" He said on the verge of laughter. I buried my face in his shoulder and he rubbed my back, we stayed like that for awhile when he pulled away and smiled at me.

     I leaned in and gave him a small peck on the cheek and giggled at him. He gave me a bright smile and looked down realizing my pants were still off.

     We both blushed and looked away as i quickly fumbled to pull my pants back up covering my semi hard member. He chuckled at me and said.

     "Since that punishment was... cut short, ill give you a different one!" I nodded awaiting my punishment, "Go stand in the corner for five minutes for saying a bad word." He patted my butt and I skipped off to the nearest corner.

         ~Chases POV~

    While Jayden was in the corner I prepared myself for his surprise, i hope it goes well. I put a Disney movie in and set some oreos out on a plate for us when his punishments done.

     Once his punishment was over, i told him we were gonna watch a Disney movie and eat oreos. He squealed in excitment and ran to the couch.

     We sang along to the familar Disney songs as the movie went on. Jayden kept shoving oreos in his mouth until i had to cut him off, "If you keep eating cookies youre gonna get a tummy ache." I said with a grin. I smiled back and pushed the cookies away.

     The credits started to roll and it was time for Jaydens suprise. I turned towards Jayden and he looked at me with his blue curious eyes. I smiled at him trying to bring myself to ask.

     "Jayden, will you make the happiest man in the world and let me be your boyfriend and daddy?" I asked giving him a hopeful smile.

     "No..."

Word count: 637

(Hey sorry, i know its not the best story and stuff but hey i enjoy writing so if you like it thank you for enjoying it. Also im sorry if theres any errors ill go through and fix any errors i missed tomorrow.💖💖)