Chapter :16

Vibhuti's p.o.v.

I went to the living room and found those grey eyes looking back at me with confusion, happiness, guilt and I am not sure but may be lust , I have officially lost my senses.

" V , is it you? Oh my god!" Tushar bro's voice brought me back to world.

" Bro yes it's me. Unlike you I didn't forget that I do have siblings. " I replied back .I was hell damn angry. Siblings or not , you don't have any right to play with anyone's emotions and especially my friends .

" What are you saying V, it's you who left us without telling anything. It was your decision to kick all of us out from your life. You not only for once thought about our parents. I have you thought about ,What will they do when their only daughter had left and sweared to never return. Tushar bro fired back.

" Bro that's why I didn't told you. You have this cloth tied on your eyes that you are not able to see what of trash parents we have. You know it was not my decision to leave but it was them who forced me to do so. They gave me two choices either to abort my kiddies or to leave them and I opted for the one which any sensible mother will opt. I opted my children life on my wealth." I fired back , not caring that my baby daddy is in the room with us.

" You were pregnant!" exclaimed Adam and in the same moment Raghav came to the living room.

" Shit " exclaimed both Aastik and Ryan and I know today truth is going to come out and weirdly I am happy about it.

" Mom, Riyu is not well. She is burning hot , please help her ." Raghav said while crying. Oh my god what happened to my Princess.

" I am calling the doctor." Tushar bro said but I cut him off.

" Bro , I think you forget I am doctor myself ." I told him with a wry smile and rushed towards the room. There I saw granny was placing wet cloth on Riya's head. I went towards them and checked Riya. She has cold and combined with jet lag , it has become worse.

" Baby mama is here, please open your eyes." I said to Riya while running my hands on her head.

" Mom my throat is paining and as does head . Please stop this." She said with teary eyes and I also started crying.

" Ofcourse, here eat this medicine . It will help you for sure." I gave her medicine and made her sleep again.

" Mom she is fine right?" Raghav asked with teary eyes. He is always very protective of her, even when they were in my womb.

" Ofcourse my boy. She is absolutely fine just a bit of cold . Ok . Now go to sleep." I told him and so does to granny.

" Sis are you fine." Asked Ryan. I just nodded my head in yes, not wanting to talk more.

" If you don't mind, can I talk to your sister in private." Suddenly Adam asked making me nervous all of sudden. Let's be clear here, I loved this person my whole life so it is not at all easy to forget him, but my family comes first to me so yeah..

" No, never." " We mind" both Ryan and Aastik bro said simultaneously.

" No it's fine. I will talk to Mr knight . No problem." I told them and gestured Adam to follow me towards my room.

Here goes nothing..

Dear lovelies here comes the next chapter,hope you will enjoy it.

I want to ask you something. My story is eligible for wattys2019 , so I want to ask you , Should I participate in it. If yes please help in making my story watty's ready by pointing out my grammatical mistakes, which I knew are many as English is not my first language.

So please vote and comment and give me some advice.
❤️❤️❤️