Chapter 11

Vibhuti's p.o.v.

We just landed at New York Airport. My kiddies are looking everywhere with so much excitement and are asking me questions out of curiosity. This is their first time in any foreign country.

" V are your going to your old apartment ?" Asked Em.

" Yeah , it was bought by me by working hard at the company and they didn't have any right on it, so I guess it will be convenient to go their." I told her.

"Umm Ok I have a meeting with Gucci so can you please go with my chauffeur. Sorry it was last moment thing. " She asked with a pleading look.

" Ok but what about Ari?" I asked her.

" Oh she is going with ee..e.. me?" It was more like a question than a statement.

" ok , then let's get going." I told her, But I knew deep down that they are purposely avoiding coming with me,to avoid accidentally meeting my brothers.
We settle down in car which em hired for us. Raghav was sleeping while Riya was sticking her head out of the window and granny was also sleeping.

We arrived exactly after an hour , all courtesy of New York's traffic.

When I stepped out of the cab, it was a nostalgic feeling . All memories rushed back to me like a storm .
" Mom why are you crying?" Asked Riya and that's when I noticed that there are tears running down my cheeks.

"Nothing sweetheart, just something went in my eyes, ok, here help me open the door will you?" I asked her giving the apartment keys to her, as it was difficult for me to do so as
I was carrying Raghav and driver and granny were helping with the luggage.

" Ok mum, see I am big girl now. Mom, Will dad love me now that I am helping you like a good girl and will complete his work fastly to see me ?" She asked with so much hope ok her eyes.

" Yes dear he will come back and about love , he already loves you to moon." I said everything with tears in my eyes. Sorry my Princess for rising your hope , even when I knew the possibility of that happening is thin like a hair.

We all entered my apartment. White sheets were covering all my furniture.
Electricity and water connection thanks to Em were restored.
I and Granny started cleaning my bedroom so kiddies can sleep on the bed while I clean the rest of apartment. I have difficulty in doing it as I was carrying Raghav but nonetheless we finished it and both Riya and Raghav slept on the bed.

After five hours of cleaning everything was settled and I just ordered pizza for dinner. Granny was sleeping in her room , while I was making calls to restore my Netflix connection.

Suddenly the door bell ringed and I thought that maybe Em and Ari has changed their mind and came here. So I quickly opened my door with out checking in security and I got biggest shock of my life after moving back..
" Reyan" ..