Five Months after the death of my stepdad

This chapter I chose an picture that shows my actor for Alyssa and Lola's stepfather!!!

It been five months since Jake became my boyfriend and I went to the party and that I came home suddenly to see that my stepdad was on top of Lola so I killed my stepdad.

Today I woke up because the girl above me on the top bunk was talking out loud to herself so I got up and stretch my arms and legs and walk to the bathroom that is in the room and I look in the mirror and I see that my hair is so tangle and ratting.

And I smell really bad so I ran out of the bathroom quick and got clean clothes out of the drawer and ran back into the bathroom and lock the door and I set my clothes on the counter of the sink and I got in the shower.

After I got out I dried my hair and body with the towel and I put on my favorite pink glitter shirt and my my blue jeans skirt.

Then I put on my pink and polka dot underwear and I put on my black and white sneakers and I put on my deodorant and my perfume.

Then I open the bathroom door and I walk out and my put my dirty clothes in the dirty basket and I sat on my bed and I got my book out which is my most favorite book *After 3* by the most beautiful most selling author Anna Todd.

Then an nurse came in with an letter and she said "Miss Alyssa Yordy, Miss Alyssa Yordy I have a letter for you Miss Alyssa Yordy"

So I put my bookmark in my book and put my book on the bed and I got up and I tell the nurse "It me, I am Alyssa thank you for coming in here and letting me know I have a letter."

So the nurse hand me the letter and I grab the letter and the nurse said "You welcome Miss Alyssa I shall leave you alone so you can read your letter".

Then the nurse walk away and she shut the door behind her and I jump on my bed and I carefully torn open the envelope and I take the letter out and I read the letter which was very long.

The letter was written in bunch of handwriting that I recognize, In Lola and Angelica and Jake handwriting.