Chapter 4: A "short" word with the Ultra Supreme Demon King Beast

Hey everyone! It's me, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the fouth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose, the CREEPYPASTA Edition! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

In Slenda's Manison,

It has been a few days now since Shadow aka, Maga Maga Tano Orochi has been under Slenderwoman's roof at her mansion as he is in Benny's room, locked up alone as he tried concentrating his power to control his dark powers, knowing that if his dark powers goes out of control, it will eventually destroy everything.

As he does so, outside the room, Benny and Jill are outside listening to what he was doing with worried looks on their faces.

Jill: So,... That's what you want me to do? Listen?

Benny: Yes. (Sighs) I think he needs help, Jill.

Jill: Help? (Laughing) Awwww come on. He's bunking with you so, shouldn't you be he--

??? (In the room):  Aw, come on. You and I should be doing this together, Shadow.

When the both heard someone else inside the room with the boy, their eyes widened while they began to shiver in fear.

Jill & Benny: What, the fuck?

Shadow (In the room): Dude, no... We just had dinner....

??? (In the room): Come on, Shadow. We have been doing this a few times, but to no avail. If you want, the way I see it, we can do whatever we want, here.

Jill and Benny looked at each other while having their faces on Benny's room door as they officially agreed thatsomething had to be done.

Jill & Benny: We need Slenda!

A few minutes later, 

My POV: 

I am currently still in Benny's room, locked up as I kept concentrating my power to surpass the evil within my body. While concentrating, I sensed a surge behind me. I slowly opened my eyes as I stopped meditating and concentrating my power to see who that was, only to be surprised by Slenderwoman behind me, sitting on Benny's bed.

Me: Wha- how did you get in here???

Slendy: I have my ways to get in.

Me: ... rrrright...

Slendy: Now, let's cut to the chase. I heard you have spirit trouble.

Me: Huh???

??? (In my mind): Who is this chick?

Me: (Stammering) uuuuuuhhh... nonof your your concern???

??? (In my mind): You should talk to her. I like her.

Me: (Stammering) duuuuude.... not coooll...