Chapter 3: Bunking In Decision

Hey everyone! It's me, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the third episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose, the CREEPYPASTA Edition! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

My POV:

Benny, the other pastas and I are now at the living room table talking about ourselves, talking about our pasts and what we are doing now. It has been a few hours now and I was shocked and surprised about how they became to be today.

Me: Whoa.... that's a really... gruesome stories i'm hearing here. Not that I'm having a problem but.... they're pretty cool.

Jess the Killer: Thanks.

Nurse Ann: Thanks.

Slenda: Thank you.

Jess the Killer: So, what about you, what's your story?

Slenda: Yes. I think it is now high time that we hear it.

Me: Okay, okay, settle down. I will tell you.

So, I composed myself as I tried to fina a way to change my story around. Then, I started.

Me: I was doing my training in the forest at Beacon Academy-

Jess the Killer: Beacon???

Me: No no. I know what you're all thinking. To cease the confusion, it's not the beacon whereby you set in your specific checkpoint at. Beacon is a academy where huntsmen and huntresses alike are trained to slay monsters.

Slenda: I see.

Me: Yep. Everything went well until....

I began to shed a tear.

Jackie: Until what???

Me: ....... one mission, I was overruned by the Grimm... and then, they made me like this.... But somehow, I managed to control its powers within a few days and next thing I know, I created a portal which landed me right, (voice change into a slightly deep one) at your door. (Voice change back) It's my own saying to say that, I ended up here.

Jane the Killer: I see.

Me: Yep. Ever since then, I loathe the Grimm but, I will not let those emotions blind who I love most who is still out there.

All: You have a girlfriend?!

Me: Yeah.

Jess the Killer: What's her name?!

Jill: Is she like one of us???

Benny: What weapon does she use??

Slenda: Now, ladies. Let's slow down a bit. Shadow may not answer your question more than once a--

Me: Actually, I can.

Slenda looked at me with a convincing look at her face although it doesn't show it.

Slenda: Is that so~? Very well, then. Proceed.

Me: Well, her name is Ruby Rose, pretty and powerful huntress, wields's a scythe with a customizable sniper rifle combined to it named, Crescent Rose, she's still human, but deadly when she use her scythe.

All (except Slenderwoman): Wooo~~

Jackie: You have one "Little Miss Badass" girlfriend you got there.