Chapter 8: A talk in the Forest

Hey everyone! It's me, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the eighth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose, the CREEPYPASTA Edition! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

Deep inside the forest, Zalga can be seen moving trees at their their branches out of her way, bending them by using her magics so she can walk through the forest at ease, with Shadow, Roland, Jay, Ryosuke and Elias following from behind. As they walk through the forest, Zalga began to speak.

Zalga: I can tell you are not from here, Orochi and company~ So, may I know where you all are from~?

Shadow: Um, actually, their names are Roland, Jay, Ryosuke and Elias. And yes, we are not from here. Just that.... it's only a matter of time before I reveal it to you and Slenda.

Zalga: That Tentacruel bitch? Bah! She won't believe it as she doesn't have one! But I do, as my House has one person who's just like the five of you.... and he's on his way to deal with them, including you when you return.

Shadow: Oh, then I think he better rethink his choices.

Roland: Real fast...

Roland implied.

Zagla silently scoffs as she turned to look at Shadow and his friends.

Zalga: .... Sure he has to.... seductively turns to Shadow and leans forward to him So~ you say you know about the Gauntlet and what it does, huh~?

Shadow: Typically, yes.

Zalga: Well, that just makes things very interesting for me~

Shadow: I know it possesses three elemental powers, metallic abilites, spiritual powers and enhanced controlling capabilities.

Zalga: Well, you're half right.

Shadow: Eh? Wh-wha-wh-what are you talking about?

Zalga: Those three elements of fire, ice and poison all falls to the same stone, The Element Stone. And for the record, it has more than three elements inside of it. And for this Metal Stone? It's called the Shard Armour Stone. Anyway, you missed three more that my person coming after you has~ which I would love to share them with you considering we... have a fair share of Gauntlet wielding as far as I can tell from you~

Ryosuke: How do you know he has wielded a Gauntlet before coming here?

Zalga: I have my ways~ Serpent Boy~

Zalga cooed.

Ryosuke began to growl as Zalga, for Shadow to hold him there while telling him to take it easy.

Shadow: looks at Ryosuke Easy, Ryosuke.... looks at Zalga Okay, Zalga. You said you'd talk? Let's hear it. We've not come this far out in the forest for nothing.

Zalga: standing back up from bending down for a moment Very well~ The first of the three is called the Bind Stone. Chains, Roots of Trees, surface of any closed-in areas, you can use anything to bind your prey in~

Shadow: Bind Stone? Well, that's an interesting name.

Zalga: Second Stone. Witchcraft Stone. Allows you to utilize any white and black magic in existance.