Chapter 2: A Surprise Gaming Treat

Hey everyone! It's me, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the second episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose, the CREEPYPASTA Edition! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

A few minutes later,

3rd Person's POV:

Slenderwoman and her group reached the mansion. Once they all entered the mansion, Slendy rests Shadow (Maga Maga Tano Orochi) on the couch and the rest of Slendy's group now waits for him until he wakes up.

Benny: How long until he wakes up???

Slendy: I'm not sure, maybe a few minutes?

Jess: Well, I'm just gonna go to my room.

Jane: Good idea. I'm so exhausted.

Most of Slendy's group head back to their rooms as Shadow sits there, still unconcious.

My POV:

I opened up my eyes as I woke up from my unconciousness caused by Slendy, which reminded me, how did she do that.

Me: Ugh... my head...

I slowly sit up and grab my head. Then, I remembered everything that happened, how I saved them from Zalga's group.

Me: I wonder where am I??? Hey Sum, where am I??

Summer (In Shadow's mind): I'm not sure. It's some house but it's huge.

Me: Eh. That's lovely as th--

Benny: You're at our mansion.

I jumped over the couch freaked out as I fell as Benny laughs.

Benny: Wow! I can't believe how fast you jumped!

Me: You scared me!!! Jeez!!! Well, I oughta owe you one for that still as I am now fully awake so, thanks.

Benny: Your welcome.

And with that, we both laughed out the situation and the situation about me waking up. After a few minutes of laughing, I began talking to Benny about the residence of this house and other things that everyone in this house usually do and other stuff. As we talked, I stopped talking as I noticed something on the Living room table.

Me: Holy Cheezzzitzzz!!!!! (Grabs a CD box) You got C.O.D?!?! How in Lovelica's handsome beauty did you get this, and all of those disks that I don't have?!?!

Benny: Heheh! Long story. But, good to know that you love these games as well. You love Legends of Zelda too?

Me: Oh Yes. That game was awesome when I first played it. And to point out, (holds disc box) You have this, too?! Wow!!!!

 And to point out, (holds disc box) You have this, too?! Wow!!!!