XVII

| | - / /

•|i|• Ø i+! ]

•|i|• Ø i+! ].[

Tyler hugs Jenna, "Thank you, for everything." Jenna chuckles as she wipes her tears, "Thank you, Ty." Tyler kisses her cheek before walking out the front door of his home. He gets in his car and cranks it up. He connects his phone to his bluetooth, not even noticing his notifications. He buckled up his seatbelt and begins to reverse out of his driveway. He drives towards his destination, somewhat in a hurry. Okay, he's definitely in a hurry.

Once again, he gets siri to read off his notifications. She reads off mostly twitter notifications and instagram, but then she tells him that he has 18 missed calls and 37 new text messages, and that he has one voicemail. That can't be Josh again, can it? He had already listened to Josh's voicemail. He tells her to play it, and listens closely.

"Hey, Ty. I was just wondering if you were okay. You weren't answering my texts or calls. Jenna called me and told me that you were listening to my voicemail that I left you over and over again. Are you okay? Please get back to me. I love you." Josh's voice comes out of the  car speaker this time. Tyler takes a deep breath and smiles. Never once does he frown this time. He had no reason to frown. Jenna loves him and she wants to be happy. She's the one that told him to do what he's doing.

After a couple of minutes, Tyler pulls up at the airport. He finds a parking spot, and gets his bags out. He wishes his car goodbye, and walks into the airport. He finds where he's supposed to go, gives the person his ticket, and thanks them as they wish him a nice and safe flight.
"Here we go again." he whispers, sitting down in his seat. He checks his phone, debating on whether or not to text Josh back. He comes up with something, causing him to open his twitter app. He writes a new tweet and tweets it.

@ joshuadun i love u.

Tyler smiles softly, his cheeks are slightly tinted red. He can't believe how this is the way things are. He can't believe that this is how it's supposed to be.
'It's meant to be' Josh had said. Tyler was- is meant to help Josh in life. They're supposed to be together in some way, not just in a band together.

Finally, the plane lands. Tyler feels like it's been ages. He quickly runs out of the airport, calling a taxi as he runs out. After three minutes, it's arrived and he hops in and gives the address.
"Hey, aren't you Tyler Joseph? The musician?" the taxi driver asks. Tyler nods his head when the taxi driver looks at him through the mirror. Tyler takes deep breaths, terrified for being in a taxi cab when you never know what could happen.

Luckily, the ride goes by smoothly, and soon Tyler's hopping out and running towards the front door of the all familiar house with his bags. He drops them at the door and knocks repeatedly. A couple seconds later, Josh opens the door. Josh's eyes widen, "Tyler, what are you doing here..again?" Tyler holds his mouth open for a few seconds without realizing, "I- uh, forgot something." Josh raises an eyebrow and Tyler smiles at him.
"You forgot something, and had to come back? Tyler, you went on two planes. Are you okay? What did you forget that was so important?" Josh questions. Tyler doesn't answer, instead he just smiles up at him.

"Tyl-" Tyler cuts him off when he finally gains the courage. He lifts his arm swiftly and grabs the back of Josh's neck. He pulls Josh towards him, and finally does what he's been wanting to forever. He finally does what he has been terrified to do. Their lips finally connect in a soft, tender kiss. Josh falls forward a bit, pushing Tyler back, but he catches Tyler by the back of his waist and pulls him closer. Tyler moves his hands to the side of Josh's face, holding him softly, making the kiss soft but passionate. They separate both completely out of breath. Tyler bites his lip lightly, "That is what I forgot." Josh grins ear to ear, then pecks his lips once more.

Written: 6/18/19 Words: 725
:)
stay alive, frens💗

~chloe💗