VI

| | - / /

•|i|• Ø i+! ]

•|i|• Ø i+! ].[

Tyler immediately felt inspired after the conversation, well argument, with Josh. Just by a few words out of Josh's mouth, he had ideas for lyrics. Tyler rushed to his bag that he took with him on this trip to visit Josh. He lifts it up onto the couch swiftly, and starts digging through it to find what he's looking for. He feels something hard and rough, and that's when he knows he's found it. He manouvers it out of the bag, and holds it out in front of him to stare at it in adoration.

"What'cha got there?" Josh asks, Amari in his arms as he walks in the room.
"Songbook." Tyler states, showing it to Josh. Josh raises an eyebrow, "You've got an idea?" Tyler smiles at Josh, "We had an overall idea of the new album in the last era, Josh. We know what we want, we just need to begin working on it." Josh nods, agreeing.

"Do what you need to do, Ty. Everything you make is amazing. I'll check in every now and then." Josh states, motioning to the hallway. Tyler nods, and stands up, songbook in hand. He slowly walks to the studio in Josh's house. It's a small room, with a desk space. Josh's drumset is also in the room, placed in a corner. The maroon walls are covered in soundproof foam. Tyler walks over to the computer desk, and sets down his notebook. He sits in the chair, and gets comfortable. He takes a deep breath and opens to a blank page. He writes down the only lyrics he has so far.

You don't need to run.

Tyler sighs once again. Think, think, think. You don't need to run. Stay with me. Tyler decides that's perfect, and there's just minor adjustments needed. Who is he talking to in this song? The audience, of course, but someone else. The greatest idea pops into his head, and it may not be logical, but it's how he feels.

"Stay with me, no, you don't need to run
Stay with me, my blood, you don't need to run
Stay with me, no, you don't need to run
Stay with me, my blood, you don't need to run"

Exactly what he thought, after he added repetition and found who his muse is, it turned out much better. Using the actual feelings, thoughts, and actions of his muse helps greatly. He thinks harder, he thinks back to hard times. He thinks about all the struggles everyone has been through. They've been through so much pain, and all they need is comfort.

"When everyone you thought you knew
Deserts your fight, I'll go with you"

In no time, he finishes the song. He calls Josh into the studio hurriedly. Josh rushes in, a questioning look on his face. Tyler sings him the song, 'My Blood.' Of course, Josh loves it. They instantly begin working on the beat and melody. The connection between them causing them to find it easily. After a while, 'My Blood' is completed.

"How'd you write it so fast?" Josh questions. Tyler shrugs, "It was an in the moment thing. Also had help due to my muse." Josh raises an eyebrow, "And who is this muse you speak of?" Tyler cracks a grin, "You know who." Josh laughs, "Amari!" Tyler frowns playfully, "Close! It's actually the male creator of Amari." Josh smiles softly, and walks over to Tyler. Tyler replicates the same smile as Josh engulfs him into a warm hug.
"I love you, Ty." Josh states.
"I love you, too, Josh." Tyler replies.

Written: 12/27/18-1/21/19 Words: 597
wow i love this
stay alive, frens💗

~Chloe🌻