XII

| | - / /

•|i|• Ø i+! ]

•|i|• Ø i+! ].[

One day. One day until Josh's life may change completely. One day until Amari's life may change completely. Tyler's may change completely, too.

Everyone's slowly been losing hope. Even Tyler has been losing hope, and he was the most hopeful out of both Tyler and Josh. It's shocking, but as the next month grows near Tyler can't help but feel terrified and sick. And as the days have gone down and it's now only one day until the court date, Tyler can't help but be scared for what might go down. He's been so hopeful, but now he's finally taken in the fact that he has no clue if they'll win. What if she bribed or persuaded to make herself win, too? Tyler is so upset, and Josh is as well.

Tyler's been thinking about it for a while; a way they can increase their chances. Josh would never bribe to get what he wants, so Tyler knows that's is not a solution. He believes he might have one thing that may help, but it'll change everything. It's worth it, he guesses, seeing as tomorrow might change everything anyway.

"Josh?" Tyler grabs Josh's attention. Josh looks at him and hums.
"You need to do it." Tyler states, looking Josh straight in the eyes to express how serious he is. Josh raises an eyebrow, "Do what exactly?"
"What happened at the grocery store." Tyler states. Josh's mouth forms into an 'O' shape. Josh whips out his phone and goes onto his instagram page. Josh scrolls through his camera roll until he finds what he thinks is the most perfect photo. It's one of Amari with a spoon in her mouth eating baby food. Tyler's feeding her with his left arm, and food is all around her mouth and on her cheeks. Usually she's more neat, but it's Tyler's first time feeding a baby. She's also staring straight at the camera.

Josh writes the caption explaining their situation. He explains how Amari was born, and even included how Debby didn't want her child. After that he wrote about the court situation. He ended it with, "I can't lose my miracle, I just can't. I don't know what i would do without her, she's my whole world. I don't even know if there is a way, but guys, please help me."

He posts it and watches as comments and likes flood his notifications. People comment about how it's Tyler's hand and how shocked they are and if this means they're coming back, but soon everyone starts commenting about how they're going to actually try and do whatever they can to help. Some people encourage him and some even tell him that they're proud of him.

Tyler likes and comments as well. He wrote, "She's the best little angel in the world, but I may just be biased." Josh smiles at Tyler. Tyler smiles back.
"I hope this works, Ty." Josh states. Tyler closes his eyes and rests his head back.
"It will, J."

Written: 6/16-6/17/19 Words: 503
stay alive, frens💗

~chloe🌻