Chapter 13

Short A/N before the chapter: If any of the quotes in any of the chapters are worded differently or are slightly off, it's probably because I took it from the dubbed version, not the subbed version. I have watched both, but when I'm writing, the dubbed is more convenient.

The feeling was still as disorienting as the other times. They found themselves underneath the bleachers at their Junior High. There were people above them in the stands cheering and and waiting in anticipation for whatever game to start.

After peering out through the gaps between peoples feet, they realized it was their baseball game.

"Oh yeah, I remember this." Karma commented, walking to the edge of the bleachers and peering out.

"So do I." Nagisa let out a nervous chuckle, thankful for the distraction from their previous conversation. It was not a conversation he wanted to finish anytime soon.

"I wasn't here for the whole game, only some of it." Kayano told them. "I had to play stupid basketball with all the stupid girls with stupid big boobs." She mumbled bitterly, resembling that of a pouting child who didn't get their way.

Karma let out a laugh while Nagisa gave her an exasperated smile and glanced at him, "Is she still mad about that kinda thing?"

"I guess. You'd think she'd have grown out of that by now." He shrugged playfully while Kayano scowled at him.

"What, like you've grown out of your teasing habits?" She shot back at him heatedly, though there was no real venom behind her words. Only mild to moderate annoyance.

He stuck his tongue out at her childishly in response and Nagisa laughed lightly at the two's friendly banter. The three moved out from under the bleachers, making sure to stay close to them as to not draw attention to themselves. It wouldn't end very well if a teacher discovered three random adults on the school grounds.

"The games starting," Kayano pointed out, watching intently. Nagisa looked to where Koro Sensei was disguised in the grass. He truly wondered how nobody noticed him throughout he game.

Soon, the score was 3-0, the E Class being in the lead. There were apprehensive and confused mumbles coming from all the main campus students, as well as nervous reassurances coming from the teachers. Nagisa watched the principal talking with the coach. His posture and face were relaxed, and yet there was something menacing about his overall presence.

He wondered how on earth the principal went from what he was when they had seen him before, to the way he was now. It was unsettling, the way he talked to the poor coach, who was now shaking. It was unsettling, the way he managed to use his words of "encouragement" to rile up the players on his team into a state of intense aggression.

The man was practically brainwashing them.

The game slowly got more intense. It seemed as if there was a whole lot more at stake than just winning or losing the game. The tension was on the field as well as in the observing crowd. It rises higher when Karma and Isogai step closer to the batter.

The batter looked nervous. The principal's "encouragement" wasn't enough for him to ignore the possibility of hurting someone. He glanced towards the principal with concern.

"Crack a skull if need be, the penalty will go to E Class for obstruction of the batter." Principal Asano told him. It sent shivers down Nagisa's spine.

This man was willing to shrug off the possible injury of a student. This man was in charge of a school of children and was willing to see a child get injured in order to keep his system in place. A system, mind you, that is designed to encourage kids to put down their peers through bullying, both physical and verbal. A system that almost insures that the students who are bullied will be unable to get into a good college. It seals their future.