Niall Horan Smut

Wrote this a long time ago and uploaded it to my insta. I think it's time to move it over here. Please only read if you're mature enough. Also this was my first ever smut or anything like it so...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a long week. Filled with work and tour rehearsals. While you and Niall were happy to be doing things it also meant that there really wasn't any time for hot make-out sessions, which usually lead to hot sex after. One night you come home from hockey and see a note on the table.

"Y/N,
Tomorrow night I'm taking you on a proper dinner date. I have a free day and I want and need to see you. Wear the dress I pick out for you tomorrow and the heels too. Even though I know you hate heels. I will come back around 6 to pick you up.
Love, Nialler"

You didn't know what your Irish leprechaun was up to but you were too tired to really care so you just shrugged your shoulders, went to take a quick shower and then laid next to the sleeping angel.

~next day~

It was getting close to 6 and you had invited your best friend over to do your hair and makeup. You wore the royal blue spaghetti strap dress and silver heels that Niall picked out for you. At a quarter to six your friend left and you sat and waited for Niall. You had a plan in your head on how to have at least a hot make-out session with Niall after the date and you went over it again in your head.

True to his word Niall rang the doorbell exactly at six even though he could've just walked in since you guys shared the place. You stumbled over to the door and opened it.

"Wow," he breathed out. " Even more beautiful that I imagined."

He extended his hand and helped you to his car. He opened the door and helped you into his SUV. His fingers trailed down your arm leaving a slight tingle as he shut the door. Every single one of his damn touches was leaving you breathless and wanting more. But you remained calm
He drove you guys to a fancy Italian restaurant and a waiter took you outside where there was a table for two waiting. Even though it was Italian and they usually drink wine, Niall had specially ordered beer for the two of you.

Niall was still being a gentleman so he pulled out your chair before going over and sitting in his own. You slid in as far as the table would let you and noticed your feet touching Niall's as if he had the same idea. Throughout dinner you kept teasing Niall. Running your foot up and down his leg, flipping your hair over your shoulder, leaning ever so slightly so he could see into your dress. You couldn't tell if it was working but as soon as Niall paid he practically dragged you back to his car and basically sped all the way home. It amazed you that there weren't any cops all the way back.

Niall jumped out of the car and you tried to get out too but you were already being dragged up the stairs and into the house. You didn't know where exactly this was going but you knew you were going to get what you wanted if not more. You weren't quite sure where Niall was taking you but soon you were locked in the master bathroom with him in between you and the door. You smirked at him but he just glared at you.

"Thought you could turn a simple date into something more, eh? Well you got what you wanted," he growled. "Take off your dress."

You cocked an eyebrow at him but he just nodded firmly at you.

"Okay. But I need your help unzipping it," you teased. He motioned for you to come over, to which you willingly obliged. You turned around and then felt his warm hands on your back slowly unzipping you.

"Sweet Jesus," you heard him mutter. The dress fell to the ground and you stepped out of it. You turned to face him and there you stood, basically naked, in front of him. You hadn't worn a bra under your dress but you had worn black lace panties. So you stood in front of him.