Tony Dinozzo Imagine

"Special Agent Anthony Dinozzo and this is Agent McGee. We need to talk to you about one of your employees."

Dinozzo... Dinozzo... why did I know that name? I stood around the corner listening to the agents talking with my boss.

"Tony?" I asked. My eyes widened as soon as I realized I said his name out loud.

"Sir, is there someone else here with you?" Tony asked. I took a deep breath and stepped into view.

"Hi, Tony," I said softly. I looked at the ground hoping this wasn't as awkward as it seemed.

"(Y/N)?" he asked after a moment. I looked up and caught his gaze. "What are you doing here?"

"I work here, Tony," I replied. "I kinda need to make money to pay for my apartment so I don't have to move in with my sister." He smirked.

"I see you still have your sarcasm," he joked. I glared at him.

"Tony, the question should be, what are you doing here?"

"We're looking for one of your coworkers."

"Why?"

"We suspect she may have had something to do with a murder," he informed us.

"Let me guess, her husband? I met him a few times and I know he was a sailor. Isn't that what you investigate? Being Naval Criminal Investigative Services and all. And wasn't your motto when we were partners it has to be the spouse?" This time I smirked.

"Wait, you were his partner?" McGee suddenly asked.

"Back when he was still police rather than federal agent," I replied, still looking at Tony.

"What happened?"

"That's a story for another time, Agent McGee," I paused a moment. "Jenny has an alibi. I'm her alibi because she slept over at my apartment last night. I'm actually working her shift."

"What do you mean?" Tony questioned.

"Jenny and Michael had a fight last night and it was so bad that she came over to my apartment crying. I helped her by doing our fight routine, eating cookie dough, ice cream, and watching Disney movies with the occasional chick flick. We didn't fall asleep until about four this morning. She had fallen asleep before me."

"How do you know that she didn't sneak out while you were sleeping?" Tony asked.

"Because I have a security system that gets turned off in the morning so if a door or window opens then the alarm goes off. And no Jenny doesn't know the code to turn it off," I sighed. "Don't you have any other suspects?"

"Well do you know what they were fighting about?" Tony asked, almost sarcastically.

"I remember her saying something about Michael taking calls late at night but not on his 'normal' phone." I looked at McGee. "I swear I don't know anything else."

"Thank you for your help, (Y/N). Tony, I think we can go now."

"Can we probie? How do we know she isn't keeping anything from us?" Tony almost shouted. I grabbed a pen off the desk and walked over to him. I reached for his hand and began writing my number on it.

"Happy?"

"Not really."

"Well if you have any other questions, just call, Tony. Besides, we need to catch up." With that I turned and went back to restocking the items, leaving Tony and McGee to find their way out.