Ryan Booth Imagine

~Letter Imagine~

Dear Ryan,

Wow it's been a while. I haven't written a letter to you since the day you left. And I haven't thought about you. In fact, I'm completely over you, well to a point.

I don't know what exactly I'm trying to say. I know what I want to say just not how to say it, but to put it in simplest terms, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for the fight. I'm sorry for what I said. I'm sorry for pushing so much. I'm sorry for the overreaction but from my point you didn't do anything to fight for at least a friendship, but maybe that's just cause I pushed too far.

But at the same time, you found my weakness, my weakness of fear of being unwanted. You found it without realizing it but you exploited it which caused the overreaction. I could've responded differently but I think the result would've been the same. Not like it matters now. I'm pretty sure you've forgotten about me, that you've moved on with your life. But my fear of being unwanted came true with you. I pushed so much because I was trying to understand what was happening that I pushed you to want me out of your life. I get that. I'm annoying and why would you want me there anyways? I'm not special in any way.

Truth be told, I'm not sure if I want you back in my life. I mean yeah I miss you but... I don't think I miss you enough to invite you back. You see, after the fight I put up walls. Walls so high I can barely get over them. You exploited my weakness and now I can't trust anyone.

That's what is going to take the longest to get over, being able to trust again. I may have a tough exterior but that's only because the walls keep getting reinforced. I don't want to get hurt again, especially not the same way you hurt me, so I can't let anyone in.

Maybe it's my fault, I fall and trust too easily, but that's just who I am. I try to see the good in everyone and it gets me hurt.

To sum it up, I'm sorry for what I said and did. I hope you can forgive me.

Sincerely,
(Y/N)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ryan Booth is a character on the new TV series Quantico. He's my baby and in my mind is related to Agent Booth in Bones even though they most likely have no correlation. Once again I apologize if you are over come with feels.