Chap 101: What am I?

Start from the beginning

"You're not very good at your job do you know that? What was the first thing you did when you had me alone? Oh that's right, you fucking beat me. Threatened my life, sent those fucking goons to do your dirty work." His voice spoke volume, laced with only venom.

"I was hoping to bump into you but it seemed you weren't working. So I just had to pay you a visit, return the favour. Show you whose the real bitch here." Jimin noticed the man's lips quiver, causing his body to tingle with pride that he was able to make this man tremble at his wake.

"P-please I'm sorry...I didn't-." Jimin doesn't allow him to answer, smacking the butt of his knife with the side of his mouth.

"I did say you could speak!" Jimin laced his fingers with his hair, yanking his head to the side.

The man growls out, blood gushing from his broken nose, dripping down his neck. He focuses on Jimin, then glances up at Jungkook who was looming behind him. He begins to laugh, startling Jimin slightly, not expecting the sudden outburst.

"You say you're not anyone's bitch yet you're fucking his! You're wrapped around his little finger, his little pet that obeys his ever order." The man's hackles engrossed the room, forgetting about the pain in his nose or the knife to his throat.

"Bet he was the one who told you to do this. Told you to kill me in order to be what? Stronger? Prove just how much of a man you really are." Blood, spit drool down his lips, continuing to crack a smirk.

Jimin was stunned for a moment, lost in the pathetic mans words. His eyes clouded over, his mind staggering with what he spoke. Was he Jungkook's bitch? He did do whatever he asked, listen to every command that was given. Jungkook in some way owned him, control him without Jimin even noticing.

"You're brother was right you know, when he said you're just like your father. A monster." Jungkook had heard enough out of this disgusting man, leaning down, shoving the tip of the blade into the side of his neck.

The man's silently screams as his mouth opens blood pools out. Jimin watches the blade pierce through the other side of his neck, almost splitting it in two. Jungkook laughs when he pulls it out, blood dripping, soaking his sliver blade. The man's body goes limp, slumping to the carpet floor. Jimin stares while blood floods the floor, staining the white carpet a deep red. Jimin doesn't move, body refusing to function as the mans words sink in. The guilt, hatred towards himself for what he has done to his brother resurfacing. It was stronger than ever, reciting over and over again in his brain the burning words his brother spoke before he left. His mind drifted off, the picture of his innocent younger brother invades his head. His brutal words, cruel description of himself lingered. He frowns slightly, not liking the memory resurfacing, not now, not when he was supposed to be happy, excited to be reunited with his love.

His brain had pushed it back, kept it aside as he had other things to focus on. But being reminded again, being compared to the true Satan of hell broke him, hurt his insides. The revolting guard was there, heard every suffocating, cruel word his brother snarked in that tiny room, and it stung just as much when he said it. He was a monster wasn't he? He'd killed so many people, the amount of blood on his hand was never going to wash off.

"Jimishi. Jimishi baby it's time to go. We're done here." Jungkook stood up, growing bored of watching the dead man bleed out.

Jimin's hazy eyes flicker to him, the pain in them glistening through. He carefully gets to his feet, head hanging low while his mind was invaded with unwanted thoughts. Jungkook noticed the change in his demeanour, realising his conscious he's tried so desperately to rid him of was coming back. With in a split second he was on Jimin, pushing his back against the wall, hand going to grip his chin.

"Jimin baby, remember who loves you, who came back for you when no one else did. Aren't I the one you love? The one you belong too." Jungkook chose his words carefully, his nose brushing over his tender cheek, lips hovering over his skin.

Jimin's breathing was uneven, eyes dilating uncontrollably. He refused to look into Jungkook's hypnotising milky eyes he so desperately wanted to get lost in. But his mind was sending him alarm bells while his heart was sending out different ones. They both were fighting with each other, a battle so fierce he felt as though his body would give out at any second. His head began to pound, like a hammer was being brutally brought down inside his brain. The heat from Jungkook's body wasn't helping, causing his skin to crawl with both pleasure and hatred. Using little strength he had, he pushed Jungkook away. He gripped desperately to the sides of his head, a heartbreaking scream escaped his pink lips. His back slide down the wall, eyes wavering as his ass impacted with the cushioning floor. Jungkook looked on in shock, not prepared for this as he'd thought he'd finally completely and utterly turned him.

"Jimishi? Baby." Jungkook kneels down, hand gently reaching out to touch the trembling boy before him.

Jimin didn't respond, his eyes were shut while the pain surged over him, clouding his mind, his senses. Soon enough the pain in his skull grew to much, the depths of darkness calling for him, dragging him in by its claws. Last thing he felt before blackness was Jungkook stroking his cheek, a cruel question in his mind lingering, being taken with him.

Did he love Jungkook or was he just a toy for him? Who was he? The devil or the angel?

.........
Say what? Have I finally updated!! Yes, yes I have. Okay I know what you're thinking 🤔 what! Jimin is so bloody indecisive, he needs to sort his sh*t out!!

But I just wanted more drama && a lot of you agreed so buckle up for some jikook drama cause we some thirsty B's

Love y'all you sweet mooncakes🥮