Chap 93: I will kill you

Jimin's shoved against the hard wall, face pressing against the slippery tile.

"Strip inmate." The guard spoke aggressively before releasing his hold on Jimin's small body.

"What no please?" Jimin smirked back at him, pushing his body off the wall.

"Take your clothes off now inmate, I don't like repeating myself." He stares at Jimin unamused, threatening him with his piercing eyes.

Jimin scoffs, going teasingly slow as he unbuttoned his bright orange jumpsuit. He winces slightly as the thick cotton brushes over his still healing wound. He pulls down the selves, revealing his scar painted chest. Fresh bruising others old, the guards eyes lingering on the bold J perfectly carved into his chest.

"It's rude to stare you know." Jimin broke him from his gaze, the guards eyes flickering up to him.

"Appears you've had done quite a life. But have to say you still have an extremely nice body, such a shame it's been marked so brutally." The guard couldn't help but gaze over his body, Jimin pulled the jumpsuit completely down, throwing it to the guard.

"Don't get to excited, you won't be getting the chance to touch it. So enjoy it while it lasts." Jimin stood there naked, waiting for him to turn on the shower.

"You act like I'm not the boss here, I can do whatever I like to you inmate. No one's going to care, no one's going to stop me." The guard cocks his head teasingly to the side, grabbing a large hose which Jimin immediately frowns at.

"What the fuck is that?" Jimin looks at the thick hose in his hand.

"It's your shower. Now move against the wall spread your arms and legs." He orders without a care, Jimin growls lowly, not liking this.

"Why can't I just have a normal fucking shower, I'm not some god damn animal." Jimin snarls at him, eyes narrowing.

"You are in here inmate, and animals don't get a shower." With that he switches on the hose, water immediately gushing out, it was strong, pushing Jimin's body into the wall.

Jimin grunts in annoyance, clenching his jaw as the water soaked his body. The guard moves the hose over his body, enjoying seeing the hatred in Jimin's eyes as he glared at him. He chuckles, ordering him to turn around so he can do his back.

"I fucking hate you you know that." Jimin barked at him as he turned around, holding the wall for support as the water washed over his back.

His nails clawed at the tile, he hisses in slight pain as the force of the water was so strong, brutalising his already abused body. He sighs in relief when the water stops flowing, body relaxing slightly.

"Alright we're done, now get changed." The guard spoke again, dropping the hose to the floor.

"You just love ordering me around don't you! Like being a big fucking man." Jimin turned around, soaking wet, hair dripping with water.

"It's me job inmate and I rather enjoy it." He laughs, throwing Jimin his clothes.

Jimin scowls in irritation, taking the clothes he was thrown. His skin still damp, he puts on his clothes, the bright orange jumpsuit. The man's eyes on him the entire time as he dressed his naked body.

"I wouldn't get used to it, I'm never one to like being told what to do." Jimin could feel his anger boil up inside him, hating how everyone in here thought they could do what they wanted with him.

Hoseok's heart stopped, breathing stuck in his throat when he heard another shot, it was hauntingly close to his ear. He took a second to compose himself before sprinting the last bit of the hill towards the road.

"Help! Help please!" Hoseok screams out to the car coming up, he waved his uninjured arm in the air.

The car slowed down, a young women in a pastel blue beetle pulls up not far from him. Hoseok runs towards the car, going to the passenger door.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" The women asked, eyes wide in horror at the brutal appearance of Hoseok.

"Please! Please help me. We need to leave, we need to go." Hoseok pleads with the women, fear in his eyes as he glances back to see Jungkook coming up the hill.

The women was hesitant to open the door, not to comfortable with letting a blood covered man into he car. But she could see he was significantly injured, see the terror in his eyes.

"Okay, get in. I'll drive you to a hospital." She opens the door, Hoseok wasting no time to get in.

"Thank you thank you! Please drive, we need to go right now." Hoseok's voice was shaky, just wanting to get away from the psycho trying to kill him.

She nods her head, putting her car in drive. The car starts to move but another piercing sound of a gun was heard. Hoseok blinks in shock, looking back to see Jungkook standing at the top of the hill with his gun high and a smirk plastered on his face. He looked at him confused then shifted his eyes to the women beside him, seeing his eyes wide, blood dripping down forehead from the bullet hole square in her head.

"No! No! Fuck!" Hoseok leans over, going to touch the women's face in hopes she was still breathing.

Jungkook laughs, seeing Hoseok look so scared, how hurt he looks as he stares at the dead women he just killed. Hoseok glances back at Jungkook, knowing he was next if he didn't get away. He didn't know what to do, if he stayed here Jungkook was going to kill him, so he did the only thing he could. He moves the women out of the drivers seat, hating himself for what he was doing. He pushed her dead body out of the car, her limp body falling onto the gravel road.

"I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry!" His hands trembled as he holds onto the steering wheel.

Jungkook walks closer to him, holding his gun up, aiming directly at him. Their eyes meet as Hoseok switches back on the car. Jungkook smiles as he pulls the trigger, Hoseok's heart stops, preparing for the bullet but it never came.

"Fuck!" Jungkook looks to his gun, realising he'd ran out of bullets. He throws the gun to the floor, instead running towards the car.

Hoseok quickly presses on the accelerator, the car jolts forward. Jungkook claws at the car as it drives past him, he wasn't fast enough to stop Hoseok from driving away.

"Fuck fuck! I will find you Hoseok! I will find you and fucking kill you." Jungkook screams as the car drives off, fading into the distance.

Hoseok chokes on his sobs, tears falling down his cheeks as he kept driving. Looking in the review mirror to see Jungkook still standing there with a terrifying expression. He presses down harder on the accelerator, wanting to get as much distance between him and Jungkook. He didn't know where he was going or where he was but all he knew was he needed to get as far away from Jungkook as possible.

.........
Sorry for the sloppy chapter!! I hope you still like it, may or may not come && re-edited it if decide I want to change it. Sorry if it was bad.

Love y'all && see you very soon xx