minsung 💙 pick me

for the game, they confessed their love to you in adorable ways. which one do you choose? + a crack ending because you know i love my stupidity

based off of that one weekly idol game okay its adorable i watched nct do it and i nearly died the entire time watching it 

ALSO PRAY FOF ME IM GOING TO MY JOB FOR THE FIRST DAY TOMORROW IM A FREIGHTENED 4 YEAR OLD

words: 1234 ( i love when that happens omg )

genre: fluffy crack for the kinda dumb bitches out there (me, im dumb bitches. this is for me)

~ 💙 ~

"If one person came up to greet you, who would you want it to be?" The interviewer wondered, leading you to settle down on the chair in front of the 8 boys.

Leaning into him, you whispered "Minho" under your breath, just quiet enough the mic barely picked up the "in" part. Minho, Changbin, and Jeongin looked up, a little surprised.

"Ohh, really? Why him?" the interviewer asked, his eyes blown wide at your confession. 

"I think he's the least likely, honestly. And that would be pretty funny to see him come up here," You answered honestly, not even trying to hide your grin, "He'd have some explaining to do."

"Alright, well first you have to show them something you can do to get their love."

You thought for a moment, looking down at your hands as if they were supposed to have the answer. You really couldn't think of anything you could do, other than aegyo, which was a hell no, and you replied sheepishly, "I'm not really that skilled at much, but I have a little bit of money and food."

There were "ohh"s and laughter from the eight men you were supposed to be wooing. Hyunjin had laughed the loudest, which was a pretty big rise in your ego. 

The interviewer swirled the swivel chair until you were facing the other direction, "Now it's up to them, do they want your money and food or not?"

"I would want my food and money, both are pretty good," you rested your head in your hands, playing along for the moment. It was taking everything in you not to laugh at the moment, but you stifled that as you heard a few of the scooters rolling up to your chair. Woah, at least you weren't gonna be single.

"How many boys do you think went for you?" The interviewer held your chair so you couldn't turn around yet.

"At least one, you know? I heard something. Also, whoever hit Jeongin while everything was silent, I want you to step up like a man after this so I can deal with you privately," You hissed, sharply remembering Jeongin's little whimper and a small "smack" sound while you were waiting for the time to end.

"SORRY BUT HE WAS IN THE WAY OF MY SCOOTER," Changbin called, his voice too far away to be near you. 

The interviewer turned around your chair, showcasing two boys holding up red roses right in front of you. Jisung had his between his teeth, wiggling his eyebrows as soon as you made eye contact. Blushing a little bit, you shrugged it off and looked at Minho, who was on his knees and ready to propose right there.

"WHO DO YOU LOVE?" Minho asked, his doe eyes sparkling as he looked up at you from his position on the floor. You tried your hardest not to laugh. 

"Why are you so serious?" You mumbled in a small voice, covering your mouth with your hand so your smile was concealed.

"Because I love you!" He yelled, holding his rose up like he was ready to hit you with the red flower. 

"Do you though? I need some proof," you answer, straightening up to glare down at him. Jisung was the one who cowered under your gaze, although it wasn't meant to scare him. You were most likely to choose Jisung anyways, but you wanted to toy with all of them, first. "You have to do something to prove that you want my heart bad enough."

Minho made a face, glancing at Jisung. "What would you like, Prince/ess?"

"Hmm.. Aegyo could suffice.." you pretended to ponder over it, stroking your chin. "Yes... Yes, aegyo will do. Be cute or suffer the consequences."

Grumbling, Minho linked his hands with Jisung, pursing his lips in thought before finally he turned around dramatically and kissed Jisung right on the cheek. Jisung yelled, pulling away from him and falling onto his side, stunned.

"That's not aegyo, Minho."

"That's the kind of aegyo you're getting, Y/N."

You pouted, rolling your eyes. "Fine, fine. And I have to choose one of these two?" You asked, looking up at the interviewer, who was nodding enthusiastically.

"I choose.... To know why I should choose you."

"You already did that!" Jisung complained, crossing his arms. His ears were still a soft red, not completely healed from Minho's surprise kiss. 

"No, I mean, I want your words on why you should be chosen."

Jisung went silent, before speaking up suddenly, "Because we're pretty much soulmates. You're my better half, Y/N, and I've never met anyone like you," He crawled towards you, bowing as he handed you the rose.

You flushed up instantly, taking the flower from the embarrassed boy. "I, uh.. Good point."

Flashing you a grin, Jisung looked proud of himself as he took his rose back and sat back down beside Minho, focusing more on the flower than you so he didn't have to go through the awkward eye contact.

"You should choose me because.." Minho started, almost sounding sincere with his words, "I'm a good person to have on your side. If you don't choose me, you might not want to sleep for the next few nights. Or any time soon. Just a little tip, if you'd like to take it. But choose me."

Christopher yelled from behind him, "OH GOD Y/N IS GONNA DIE"

"I choose... The interviewer," you said suddenly, looking up at the man with a grin on your face. He reeled back, shocked gasps filling the room.

"I didn't know I was even one of the choices, but I'm flattered," he whispered, holding his rose up to you. You took the flower gingerly, glaring down at the two shocked boys.

"You're holding a rose, and you're on the other side of the line over there," You explained your reasoning, not that anyone really cared why you chose him, just that Minho and Jisung were heartbroken. Jisung had fallen on his back, eyes closed like he fainted from disappointment. Minho was just glaring, ready to end your life right there for embarrassing him that much.

💙 Alternate ending 💙

"I choose.."

"Wait, wait, pause," Minho yelled, standing up, "I have a confession to make. A serious one."

He looked at you for a split second, and then turned on his heels, kneeling in front of Jisung. "Jisung, I have loved you for a long time. Please, be my soulmate. Love me back."

Jisung gasped, taking the rose from him and hugging the other boy tightly. You sat there, shocked and taken aback by the betrayal. "Yes, I will marry you, Minho!"

"Mmm, marrying is a little much. I just wanna prove to Y/N I don't need them," Minho explained, linking his arms with Jisung's.

"Yeah, I'm cool with that."

You watched them banter between the two of them, your cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "So, who do I end up with?"

"Yourself."