minho 💙 prophecy

The prophecy was written for two soulmates on the stalls of a public bathroom in sharpie. "The party's gonna be fun, you should come"
Genre: fluff / soulmate au / comedy
Words: 4700
~ 💙 ~

"Yeah, don't worry Jiyeon, I'll be there," You finally answered your friend, agreeing to go to the party at Mina's tonight.

It wasn't often you went out, but since you befriended those two early in your first week of college, they taught you the other sides of life other than being a shut in. Plus as an added bonus to your friendship, they were both relatively smart both book wise and in other ways, so there was no failing your tests with them around.

You had fun, but they also made sure you studied hard.

"Alright, that's great! Don't forget to study up before 8, since we have a test next Friday in Professor Min's class. Do you have his morning or afternoon class?"

"Morning, at 7:30," You laughed a little, going through your closet. "Jiyeon, what do I wear to a dorm party?"

"Uhm..? Whatever you want?" You could hear her sarcasm at your confusion on the other end of the phone. "Just put on a white dress shirt or a tee and some good jeans, you don't have to dress special if you don't want to. Just don't overdress... Or underdress, if you know what I mean."

You couldn't help but cringe to yourself. "This is Mina's party, right? She knows who not to invite."

"Yeah, but guests always bring guests, especially to parties. It'll be okay, though. She's not going to serve any alcohol. I don't even think she had a bottle of alcohol to serve out."

Throwing a white dress shirt that wasn't that badly stained, you made a face. "But guests bring alcohol..."

"Stop worrying," Jiyeon brushed off her suggestion, "If anything happens, we'll just bail. I have a perfect afterparty suggestion if something goes wrong."

"You almost sound like you want something to go wrong. What do you have planned, Yeo?"

"That's a surprise," You could almost see her devilish smile in your mind. "Anyways, don't forget your money. Bring at least forty bucks just in case. Not a hundred though so if it gets lost you wouldn't have lost your entire life savings."

"I'm a college student, Yeo, I don't even know what a hundred dollars looks like. I won't forget to bring something, though I don't know what I need it for."

There was laughter on the other side of the phone and then a small, contented sigh. "Alright, well I'll let you go. See you, Y/N."

"Bye bye Yeo."

The phone conversation ended and you were met with the familiar silence of your dorm room. You have a roommate, but she didn't like to stay in the dorm that often. The only time you really talked to Miyatsu was when she was drunk off her ass. And it wasn't too often that she actually made it back to the dorm like that, too.

You looked at the little bed that was supposed to be hers, your clothes now littering the bed and your stuff scattered around it. It was kind of a sad situation when you think about it, because you saw her reportcards. She had a few more weeks to try to fix everything before  she was going to be thrown out.

Shaking your head, you sat on your own bed, the neat red flannel of your bedsheets crumpled slightly, something hidden between the folds. You picked up a gold sharpie, figuring you just fell asleep while working on your notes last night. That was a strong possibility, there was probably tons of little stuff hidden around your bed.