The chaos begins

[I'M SORRY! I AM SO SORRY! I know I left all of you hanging. I've been dealing with a multitude of issue's, all of which has taken it's toll on me. I won't go into a ton of details, you're here to read the story not my nearly soap opera level drama.(I've never like those soap dramas, which made experiencing something so similar even worse) but I'm back for the moment.

Edit# 2: While in the process of writing this there was a death in my family which prolonged the update even more. I'm sorry for making you all wait for so long. I'm also sorry for how short this chapter is but something is better than nothing right?]

Danzo finally returned to Root headquarters early the next morning. To his confusion he found none of his solders in the halls, training rooms, or hidden nooks.
He looked through entire building before he found the note.

It was a slip of paper just sitting on the desk in his office. A slip of paper that old held three little words.

'We are free'

0000000000000000000000000000

Throughout the village people began to notice more children wander outside than normal. Some returned to the orphanage since they had no where else, other's went in search of their families, some of the older one's attempted to get jobs since they had no where to go and no one missing them.

Various clans gained a great shock when clan children, who were presumed dead, had returned to them. Healers were brought in to confirm their identities and it was discovered that the older children had seals on their tongues. The younger ones did not amd were able to tell them where they had been.
Word travels fast in the leaf village and within hours everyone, within clans or ninja ranks, knew about the secret army Danzo Shimura had made using THEIR children.

Naruto and his family paided no mind to the growing chaos going on outside their home. He had better things to do, like practicing how to bake a cake with Mom. Syaroan had taken the day off from his research to take Naruto's new siblings out for clothes. His Dad was in the middle of making his apparent even bigger than it was before.

Naruto stood on the new stool his Dad had gotten earlier, facing the counter. He was in the middle of mixing the cake batter. Fai spoke softly to him as he told him what he was doing, why he was doing it, and helping him try everything at least once.

Kurogane glanced at the two of them from his corner where he tore down another wall. He watched the two of them as they baked and, in Naruto's case, made a mess of the kitchen. He began to brood after a thought passed through his head.
'What will we do when we have to leave?'

He's working on this appartment and they've even adopted more kids. However they wouldn't be able to stay. Syaroan is still searching for the answer to having the other Syaroan and Sakura around again. Even if he did het the answer, he made a trade just like Watanuki had.

Watanuki cannot leave the witches old house.

Syaroan cannot stay on one world for too long.

Kurogane didn't know all the details about the deal the two had made. He didn't want the kid roaming around in other worlds alone. However he also didn't want his son to give up anything just to follow them.

Kurogane released a quiet sigh as he got up to sweep the debris out of the way. He decided not to dwell on it, he'll deal with it later.

000000000000000000000000

Once again the Hokage was trapped in the council. Luckily it was just the ninja side of it, but they scream louder than the civilians do. They were all demanding various forms of justice be taken on Danzo for crimes that have only been revealed earlier that day.
Sarutobi could feel his blood pressure rising as he sat there listening to them all. These things take time damnit, investigations, interrogations, trials, if something like this isn't done properly it could come back to bite them in the ass later.

He sighed as he let them all drone on. He'll definitely need a drink or five after this meeting.