The Letter that came Late

[Hello again I own nothing, all pictures were take from google aside from the cover which I edited from Google'd pictures. This is a Tsubasa and Naruto crossover. It is also KuroFai. Enjoy]

Watanuki, a young man with dark black hair and wearing glasses over his blue and gold eyes, was doing his usual cleaning of the warehouse. Mokona, a creature of black fur, long rabbit like ears and a blue jewel in his forehead, was chatting at him about random things as he cleaned. He saw an envelope lying innocently on one of the many shelves in the warehouse. The writing was cursive and only has a single name on it.

Fai.

Watanuki took the letter and turned to Mokona, who was perched on  his shoulder, looking at the letter.

"Please contact them for me."

Mokona nodded and hopped into the floor. Light came from his jewel to show in front of Watanuki' s eyes the three dimensional travelers.

Syaoran, a young man with light brown hair and eyes smiles at him as he greets him.
Kurogane, the tallest in the group with spikey black hair and red eyes, grunted his hello.
Fai, a man with blond hair pulled into a tiny pony tail and blue eyes, smiles and greets him much like Syaoran did.

"It's great to see you Watanuki! Why did you call?" Syaoran asked him with a polite tone of voice.

Watanuki smiled back and held up the letter.

"I found a letter addressed to you, Fai, while cleaning this morning. I haven't opened it yet so I don't know who it's from."
He then held it to his Mokona and watched as it got sucked into Mokona' s mouth. The letter then was seen floating out toward Fai, who grabbed it with wide eyes.

"This writting...." He muttered as he opened it and began to read.

A nearly inaudible gasp was heard from the wizard as his eyes filled with tears. His hands began to shake as a sobb escaped him. The others stared in shock at such a reaction from him.

"Fai?" Syaoran started to ask, "What is it?"

Fai looked at him before locking his eyes with Kurogane's. He took calming breaths before wiping his eyes. Steadying himself he spoke.

"Kuro-rin...do you recall how we first met."

Kurogane blinked then frowned more.
"We met at the witches house."

Fai shook his head.

"That's not our first meeting."

Kurogane' s eyes slowly began to widen but that was the only thing that changed from his expression.

"So...it was you I met those years ago. We spent the night together."

Fai nods and looks nervous as he speaks.

"I...I had forgotten something that night...and our...'meeting' resulted in a....a baby."

There was silence for a good minute or two before Kurogane spoke, ignoring the surprised shouts of their white Mokona.

"Explain."

Fai spoke quickly and still appeared nervous.

"In the world I am originally from both men and women are able to become pregnant. I had forgotten that after being exiled for so long. I discovered I was pregnant a while after our coupling. I....you have a son.."

Kurogane's grip on his sword tightened in hidden anger, his voice is almost a growl, when he asks
"Why did you keep this from me?"

"Because I thought he was dead."