Mommy's here

[Hello again...muscle review is a horribly difficult. Why must we have over 600 muscles?! Anyway enjoy the story]

The nine taled fox chuckled to himself as his charge seemed to scramble in order to fix up his dingy apartment as much as possible.

'I don't want mom and dad to think I'm a slob!' The boy had told him. Why he worried about that the fox wouldn't understand. After all it's not like the boy had made the building so...broken.

'Kurama-sensei?'

"Yes kit?"

'Do...you think they'll like me?'

Kurama frowned at the question.

"They're coming for you, I know from the King that your bearer loved you beyond all else. The fact that your sire is coming as well means that he must care to some extent."

Naruto gave a tiny smile and thanked him quiely before continuing his cleaning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Its here! Its here! Mokona found the pathway!"

Indeed he did, the group stared at the archway. It stood in the middle of a large field and yet there were endless tree's to be seen through the arch.

Fai almost shook, his nerves creeping up on him. Kurogane stood beside him and glanced at him.

"Hey.." he said in a quiet voice.

Fai turned to look at him, Kurogane's mechanical arm shifted to rest on his waist.

"Stay calm, we'll meet him soon."

"But...what if.."

Fai was cut off by the hand taking hold of his wrist.

"We'll find him and if he wants we will raise him. If not then we just be there when he needs us."

Fai took a calming breath and nodded. When he looked back at his companion he saw a look of longing. Kurogane whispered as if to himself.

"Maybe he'll let me train him in the art of sword like my father did for me..."

As Fai looked at him his heart felt like it would burst in it's affection. No matter how they acted he knew that he loved this warrior. Kurogane had proven that he cared for him as well. With a wistful smile Fai slipped his hand up to hold the hand of the mechanical arm.

"Maybe we can REALLY be a family."

Kurogane looked back at him before turning and walking into the archway with Syaoran and Mokona. Fai caught a glimse of a blush on the ravens cheeks and smiled widely as he walked through.

Once they were all through the archway seemed to fade away. All around them were trees and more trees. Mokona hopped in front of them and a projection of Watanuki appeared.

"Mokona will be able to lead the way still, your kid has the only true magical essence in this world so it shouldn't be too difficult. I did manage to inform him of your arrival."

Fai's heart jump,
"How is he?"

Watanuki smiled at Fai but there was an underline of saddness to it.

"He's a very sweet seven year old kid. There is a situation surrounding where he is living but I can't give you much about it. I can tell you that he's very excited about you both coming."

"A situation?" Kurogane grunted with a glare for good measure.
Watanuki sighed before answering.

"All I can tell you is that the village he lives in sealed his guardian inside of him. They sought the power of the guardian but their plan of control is ridiculous. The two of them will need your help to correct that."

Kurogane gripped his sword tightly as a glare appeared on both his a Syaoran's face. Fai's face became blank, the only tell that gave away his fury was an invisible wind billowing around him.

"Thank you Watanuki." Syaoran said as Watanuki apologized before the projection stopped.

"Which way Mokona?" The brunette asked as the white bun hopped into his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey kit, do you feel that?"

Naruto stopped his cleaning and looked up toward his window. A familiar feeling came over him though he couldn't remember where he recognized it from.

"It's magic...your bearer's magic. They're here, not to far away from the village ether."

With a gasp Naruto flung the wet towels in the dirty clothes basket and grabbed clean ones to dry the floor. He worked as fast as he could. Once done he ran out of the apartment heading towards the village gate.

All around the village the feeling of dread grew more fierce. The third Hokage, when he noticed the feeling, went into his room that held a crystal ball. He sat down and focused his charka and an image of the now black haired Naruto came. Sarutobi was shocked at the change, he did not believe the boy's tale would be true.

*Flashback*

"My mom is coming back for me. When he does I'll look how I was suppost to cause then the bad man will be dead." A four year old Naruto proclaimed as he sat in the office.

"He? Only girl's can be mothers my boy." Sarutobi replied with a chuckle only to be met with a glare.

"Not were mommy's from."

*end flashback*

Could the boy have told the truth? Sure his hair was different now but did that really mean the boy's mother was coming?

As he watched the event's unfold through his crystal ball a shiver ran down his spine at what he saw.

No...not just a male mother....a whole family had come. Warrior's, his old eyed told him, and they're so very angry.